Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 06:53 PM   #21
Slytherin for this
Webkinz :)

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: Tag Code List for Webkinz ExtravaGANZa Pets

I got a for a doller. I guess they weren't suppose to sell it for a doller than because it's no on the list.
Baby252 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2009, 06:56 PM   #22
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Tag Code List for Webkinz ExtravaGANZa Pets

Thank goodness WI figured that out! I have an extravaGANZa code that I wasn't sure about it being the right pet.
Old 05-04-2009, 07:03 PM   #23
SHERBEAR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: Tag Code List for Webkinz ExtravaGANZa Pets

I have also noticed that on the webkinz extravaganza pet's there is a long white tag attached to but of the pet that tell's you what kind of pet you are adopting. At least there were on the 2 that we adopted-the White Terrier and the Pig.
SHERBEAR1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 08:09 PM   #24

mybuckets will become famous soon enough

I am upset, beacause I cannot open my mail and I want to get rid of all of it.I got some of my letters from the clubhouse and I cannot open those kinds. What should I do?

Thanks,
mybuckets
That is bucket isn't he so cute!
mybuckets is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 09:02 PM   #25
I <3 Billy Mays
Banned
mcgonagle has much to be proud ofmcgonagle has much to be proud ofmcgonagle has much to be proud ofmcgonagle has much to be proud of

Darn! They beat me to it! I was going to make a list. Oh well.
mcgonagle is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:25 PM   #26
poohemk

poohemk will become famous soon enough

I am so glad you guys wrote about this. I hadn't noticed that there was a different tag on the $1 webkinz until I read about it from you guys on twitter. Thanks again.
poohemk is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:52 PM   #27
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by SHERBEAR1
I have also noticed that on the webkinz extravaganza pet's there is a long white tag attached to but of the pet that tell's you what kind of pet you are adopting. At least there were on the 2 that we adopted-the White Terrier and the Pig.
Hi, SHERBEAR1! Welcome to . I'm sure you will enjoy yourself here. If you have any questions just ask and someone will be there with a good answer.

All Webkinz pet have a white tag attached to them when they are being made (sewn right into a seam) which tells you what kind of pet it is and it's manufacturer's code. It does not have the adoption code necessary to register the pet but at least you know what you are adopting if you remove the tags from several pets at the same time and they get mixed up.

beekay

My First and My Favorite
beekay is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:05 PM   #28
mysunshine04
brulou_61 has a spectacular aura about

The retailer i went to was for every $15. you got one for a $1. .
They also had the signature monkeys and the caring valley white poodle. I was then able to purchase each of them then i got 2 - $1. pets. They had the new stickers along with other new webkinz. Happy ExtravaGanza to all
brulou_61 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:34 AM   #29
Lil Kinz
kdjmca537 is an unknown quantity at this point

Our code reads XXXXXXXX for our ExtravaGANZa pet! HELP, what do we do???
kdjmca537 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 11:10 AM   #30
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by kdjmca537
Our code reads XXXXXXXX for our ExtravaGANZa pet! HELP, what do we do???
Call 1-866-webkinz and let them know. They will give you a new code, and probably make you send in your tag to them. If the person you talk to says they can't do anything, then ask to talk to a supervisor. Good luck!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: