Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 02:14 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Tag Code List for Webkinz ExtravaGANZa Pets

A new front page story has been added:

Tag Code List for Webkinz ExtravaGANZa Pets

We hope everyone had a wonderful time during this weekend's Webkinz ExtravaGANZa and that everyone was able to pick up some wonderful event prizes at their local retailers. Remember, if you purchased a specially-tagged ExtravaGANZa Webkinz, you must adopt that Webkinz no later than May 31st. All of those adoption codes are set to expire on June 1st. The ExtravaGANZa tags are clearly marked, as you can see in the picture below. Tags from regular Webkinz purchased this weekend do not have an expiration date.

One thing missing from the ExtravaGANZa tags is the type of pet the tag came from. Unlike regular adoption code tags, which have the animal's breed listed near the barcode, these special event tags are just marked with a "WEX" product code. For those of you who may have removed the tags from your plushies before you realized this, here is a list of the WEX numbers and the pets they go with. Thank you to WI member sizzyswebkinzs for collecting this information.

Click the image to open in full size. WEX001 - Pink Poodle
WEX002 - Frog
WEX003 - Tiger
WEX004 - Brown Arabian
WEX005 - Black Poodle
WEX006 - Pig
WEX007 - White Terrier

FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2009, 02:17 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Tag Code List for Webkinz ExtravaGANZa Pets

Awesome! Was the extravaganza supposed to be "Spend $15 and get up to 16 $1 pets" or "Spend $15 and get only one $1 pet"? Because a lot of my out of state friends were able to get multiple $1 pets for only spending $15, but my store only let me get one. How was it supposed to be?
ButterflyFlower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 02:18 PM   #3
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by ButterflyFlower
Awesome! Was the extravaganza supposed to be "Spend $15 and get up to 16 $1 pets" or "Spend $15 and get only one $1 pet"? Because a lot of my out of state friends were able to get multiple $1 pets for only spending $15, but my store only let me get one. How was it supposed to be?
The stores each signed an agreement that they would not sell the pets for more than $1.00. Beyond that, however they wanted to give them away was up to each individual store.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 02:20 PM   #4
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

Thanks for the info.
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 02:20 PM   #5
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by ButterflyFlower
Stores were allowed to make their own rules regarding the $1 pets. At my Hallmark you had to spend $15 for every $1 pet you wanted. Justice however let you buy up to 15 $1 pets for spending $15 period.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 02:27 PM   #6
Fuzzy Lops Rule!

willkinskins is a name known to allwillkinskins is a name known to allwillkinskins is a name known to all

my justice let me have 24 extravaganza pets! i kept 18 and am selling the others on eBay! ( to put toward the new June Webkinz! Lol)

I only had to purchase 2 to get that many!!!!!
willkinskins is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 02:29 PM   #7

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Tag Code List for Webkinz ExtravaGANZa Pets

oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at my paper store you get a pet for every 15 dollars but if you spend like 30 dollars you get two. but i was freaking out because i got a pig and a black poodle and i just cut the codes off and i had really cute names but i COULDN'T mix the names up ( the pig was oinky and the poodle was tracy to ryhme with my lil poodle stacy ) anyways i had to guess about which one was which and i was lucky to get them right!
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 02:37 PM   #8
uvs being an insane

Smiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud of

Whoa, that's confusing if you don't have WI to help out. I'l appreciate that info if I'm able to get my hands on one of those pets.
Smiley Rockr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 02:42 PM   #9
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

Thanks for posting this information, several of us had small problems, but I got out of mine with the help of my friends here on WI.
Ergoiam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 02:43 PM   #10
Call me Gabbee

idance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to all

Yes, I noticed that you could not tell what kind of pet it was. So I decided to leave the tags on. Why did webkinz do this it is not very helpful.
idance510 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: