Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-21-2009, 09:44 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

gewarc is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Table Glitch Appears to be Fixed

I think the glitch is only half fixed. At the same time the stuff landed in the floor my pets started sleeping on the edge of their beds and pets with tall beds slept under it. My stuff is back on the tables now but my pets still sleep under their beds. Here is an image to show you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgbeds.JPG (15.3 KB, 9 views)
gewarc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2009, 09:44 AM   #22
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

Cool! Now I just hope my jigsaw puzzle book will move!
sarastuff999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 09:48 AM   #23
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

They might have fixed that glitch, but the one where you go into your room and stuff is on the floor is still there. In this picture you can see my lamp and flowers should be on the night tables and are on the floor. Not only that, but they are stuck to the floor, I tried leaving and coming back and they are still stuck.

Click the image to open in full size.
UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 09:51 AM   #24

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

Finally, so happy this glitch is fixed
i_like_pie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 10:17 AM   #25
sara77elaine

sara77elaine has a spectacular aura aboutsara77elaine has a spectacular aura about

1st day I noticed my placemat on the floor I removed the table & tried to remove the placemat; big mistake! The placemat got stuck to the floor & I haven't been able to remove it & as of 11AM still haven't been able to.
Sara
sara77elaine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 10:24 AM   #26
Lil Kinz

Hula_husky is an unknown quantity at this point

yay! That glitch was driving me insane!:husky:
Hula_husky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 11:06 AM   #27
anna decorate?
Gifted

Symphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Thumbs up Re: Table Glitch Appears to be Fixed

Thanks for the info, Cows4You!!! This definitely made my morning!
Symphonie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 11:30 AM   #28
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I'm glad the glitch is almost fixed. I sitll have a toy purse stuck, but I can fill out the form for that.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 11:59 AM   #29
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Thats cool my items arent sitting on the floor anymore, but for some reason some of the pets are still not in their beds they are under them lol. Oh well
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 12:04 PM   #30
Lil Kinz

monkeker is on a distinguished road

help when i try to look at my mail it freezes and i have to log out for it to go away it freezes at the envelop.
monkeker is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: