Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-09-2011, 05:12 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

lava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant future

Default Re: T-Mobile Advertisements Block Screens in Webkinz World

Also, ww now has as many annoying third party ads as addictinggames or any other free game site. Who else thinks we have invested way too much money in webkinz to have to put up with this?
lava94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2011, 12:47 AM   #62
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by lava94
Also, ww now has as many annoying third party ads as addictinggames or any other free game site. Who else thinks we have invested way too much money in webkinz to have to put up with this?
lava94 read my post a few posts above yours! its more of a rant then a 'post' per se......

what you just said was exactly my point, we PAY TO PLAY on ww with all our purchases,. if they want to do this crud on wkn then it should stay there since that is not ww.

does anyone know if adaware will allow blocking of sites? or just adblock plus? i just cant accept the slowness of these ads and ganz wont stop so i want to block them with an outside blocker as i want to play the click to win ads but you cant when it will block play for a month.

GLYNISS1----------- im curious what the cs rep said when you said what you did about the ads , and the slowness its causing in accts............. did she say anything?
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 10:09 AM   #63
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

There have been a lot of Ganz ad fails ... the Justin Beiber was so annoying to me that I quit going to the Today's Activities page unless there was an hourly chore I absolutely adored doing. The rest of the time I went directly to the arcade ...

The cereal ad is frustrating as it prevents me from logging in. The little black box that appears if I manage to login any way sticks around, so I don't bother. If I see the ad I automatically refresh and hope for a new one.

I'm getting tired of seeing all the non-webkinz related ads, you'd think they made enough money off of us at the eStore and through actual kinz sales ...
Aries962 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 04:20 AM   #64
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

there is a new ad that blocks my logging in now that i nevr saw and it is for mcdonalds. it seems to me that this is not company-specific,but rather something ganz intends to keep doing. ifyou pay them more, ganz thinks they get to annoy us more by blocking our play. soon i anticipate any ad blockers will render our accounts unplayable........... i also cannot take screenshots of any activity i might want to document ( like a prize i got but i cant see my dock so i cant see if i got it, so i always took a screenshot in case i had to call ganz) because it automatically logs me out. i also noticethat each time the ads self refresh themselves it loads the whole page i am playing on,that must be why my acct freezesall the time now and i cant pass any classes at KA so i quit doing it.................. arethey purposely trying to make us quit so they have less players or make us go try one of their new sites and try them (i.e. buy new stuff)????????

they obviousl;y have not listened to anything we have been telling them about the ads. so mabny of us have been complaining, via calls or emails or ingame/cs forms............ it has only gotten worse not better.

anyone knowof an ad blocker that works well with IE8???????????
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ugh! ganz! sheesh

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: