Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-08-2011, 08:13 PM   #41
VIOLA BUNNIES ROCK!
Webkinz :)

btrfly222 is a glorious beacon of lightbtrfly222 is a glorious beacon of lightbtrfly222 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: T-Mobile Advertisements Block Screens in Webkinz World

Wow! That happened to me, and I thought it was just a glitch. I'm so glad I'm not alone!
btrfly222 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2011, 08:55 PM   #42

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Can anyone recommend a good ad blocker? I'm thinking that may be a good route to go, that way if they have a contest I can turn it off for it. I've just had it with these ads. I would log out when this T-mobile ad did this, only to have it come right back when I'd log in. I'm done with these ads!
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 09:56 PM   #43

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

It's not that the ad isn't staying on the side of the screen where it belongs. It somehow carries over from the login page.
windcolors is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 10:03 PM   #44
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

I became curious so I googled until I found a site that discusses the revenue of corporate websites. This sounds quite official, so I'm assuming they're not far off.

webkinz.com worth and traffic estimation | Welcome to Webkinz

Yearly Ads Revenue: $417,063.60
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 11:19 PM   #45

chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!

It doesn't surprise me. I've heard T-mobile is a awful phone company. Word of warning: They'll lock you in your contract. There's no way to get out and they'll keep adding time to it if you add or drop something. T mobile=
chels101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 11:21 PM   #46
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

It hasn't shown up on any of my 5 accounts. Strange...
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 11:35 PM   #47

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

I've seen those ads before, too. But on Webkinz Insider. Never see them a ton of times, but enough to remember that girl on it.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 11:36 PM   #48
brandonica is an unknown quantity at this point

really hard to play with the ad covering the screen -- i had to quit
brandonica is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 11:46 PM   #49
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Lambchop77
Can anyone recommend a good ad blocker? I'm thinking that may be a good route to go, that way if they have a contest I can turn it off for it. I've just had it with these ads. I would log out when this T-mobile ad did this, only to have it come right back when I'd log in. I'm done with these ads!
If you're using Firefox, there's an add on called Ad Block Plus. I've been using it for a few years. Normally, I have it set not to block WW or WKN. Right now, I've turned it back on for WW.
Mynoey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 11:49 PM   #50

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Mynoey
If you're using Firefox, there's an add on called Ad Block Plus. I've been using it for a few years. Normally, I have it set not to block WW or WKN. Right now, I've turned it back on for WW.
Thanks! I added it, and the problem is solved for now. I like the option of being able to turn it on and off, and not have to worry about waiting 30 days on WW to do so.
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ugh! ganz! sheesh

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: