Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-08-2011, 02:44 PM   #21
Gifted

kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy
kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy

Default Re: T-Mobile Advertisements Block Screens in Webkinz World

That happened to me too
kpk4803 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2011, 02:46 PM   #22
Look, I'm a
Webkinz :)

WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!

I'm going to turn off the adds to other websites on my account.
WebkinzSparkle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 02:52 PM   #23
AbbyFlower7

AbbyL714 is a jewel in the roughAbbyL714 is a jewel in the rough

YAY! none of my accounts have the glitch!!
AbbyL714 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 02:54 PM   #24
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzSparkle
I'm going to turn off the adds to other websites on my account.
i was having issues with flash and the ads not seeming to be compatible with eachother and i kept getting flash crashes. so i tried on one account to block the ads with ww's ad block option. i had no problems once done. so every one of my 7 accounts have the ads turned off.
there even seem to be fewer please waits than there were. but it is like ww used to be without the ads changing every few seconds and making it hard to do things you want to.
since i had turned them off BEFORE this new issue, i haven't experienced it.
i could have used an ad blocker, but i just wanted relief right then. once the 30 period is over and i can turn them on again, i may not do so...........if they have an IN GAME click to win, i guess i will not participate. time will tell.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 03:09 PM   #25
Forever A

indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade
indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade

That is why I went with an ad blocker. I knew the minute I turned off the ads in WW they would have a promotion. I still get some small WW related ads but not the animated ones or outside 3rd party ads. I just thin it's a shame they made the ads so bad to bring us to these measures.
indigoseeker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 03:45 PM   #26
jeanenehea
Banned
jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!

It happened to me last night (early this morning) as I was doing maintenance for my accounts. I had to repeatedly sign out due to this one annoying ad. I thought it was my computer's problem so I kept changing the settings to see if that would affect the ad. NOPE!
Does Ganz work on the weekend? Do they even know this is happening?
Jeanene
jeanenehea is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 04:07 PM   #27
moominty ~ lets GE
Banned
morgsalina is a jewel in the roughmorgsalina is a jewel in the rough

that just happened to me today.. LOL u just have to log out and back in, or log in slower, hope this helps

it appears to me, if you put in your log in information, then change your password it doesn't come up, but when you change ur password just type your old one so it doesn't really change ur password
hope they fix it

Last edited by morgsalina; 05-08-2011 at 04:07 PM..
morgsalina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 04:13 PM   #28

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

ok ummm it's a good thing that i don't have this happening to me........i feel bad for everyone else....
uniquecowgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 04:29 PM   #29

hugged has disabled reputation

hey, i've kinda figured something out here. don't log in if you see the ad with the people moving and talking. the ad with just the merchandise is when it's "safe" to log in. works for me!
hugged is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 04:46 PM   #30
Send me a FR on WI &

123cocacola is just really nice123cocacola is just really nice

I had that same problem. It was driving me nuts when I was trading because I couldn't see the other player's pet. I thought it was just me and I tried to exit out of it, but it didn't work. I hope it goes away soon.
123cocacola is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ugh! ganz! sheesh

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: