Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-08-2011, 01:43 PM   #11
KelliAnn11
Webkinz :)

Kelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: T-Mobile Advertisements Block Screens in Webkinz World

I haven't seen this ad yet, but I have had a similar problem with the Rice Krispies ads occasionally over the last few weeks. It would appear as soon as I logged into WW and I had to log out and back in for it to go away. I don't know why it appeared as I didn't click the ad on the log in page, but there it would be! Very annoying!
Kelli-Ann is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2011, 01:44 PM   #12

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

will blocking all WW ads help? i hope! 9 or at least go away soon! )
Pandalover4ever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 01:55 PM   #13
Frying pans are awes

pawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective socks

This has happened to me a number of times!
pawsandcaws is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 02:01 PM   #14
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

I have been having the same issue with the Rice Crispies ad showing up and blocking a large upper quarter portion of the left side of my screen, I can't click arcade etc all in that area of the Kinzville Map. I simply log out and log back in, which is really inconvienient when sometimes logging in takes a long time and you are trying to beat the clock on Todays Activities.

It's also annoying when you are in a hurry trying to log in and Rice Krispies ads, Toucan sam etc all keep popping up over top of the log in screen and you have to spend several minutes locating the teeny tiny x they use so that you can close each one as it pops up!!

We don't have T-Mobile here in Canada which is why I probably haven't seen that ad. Here we have thier sister company Wind Mobile. I am a customer with Wind which I am happy to report!

I appreciate trying to bring in money to make WW better and more profitable but the ads are a nuisance when they are made into 'Persistant' ads.

Those in advertising or do webhosting know that many companies pay by the click for thier advertising, it's the only way they know it's working. Some ads can pay upwards of $20.00 per click to a Webmaster.

Putting the ad over the login screen has 'forced' me into accidently clicking it several times and loading up a website for cereal of which I can't even eat in the first place.

When I see the rice crispies nuisance over Kinzville again I will take a screenie, it's really really bad and blocks things on the map that I want to play!
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 02:02 PM   #15
Diabetes Awareness

grammak has disabled reputation

I have been having the same problem with this ad and also the Snap Crackle Pop ad appearing in the top let corner of my screen and blocking the tabs on the activities page and also games and things. It is very annoying - and so is the dropping mummies and springing berry ad cereal that appears on the log in page and mkes you wait for access. I can understand the need to have advertising BUT NOT SO IN YOU FACE PLEASE
grammak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 02:05 PM   #16
Can I has bunny Yes

iluvrats1996 has disabled reputation

Whatever happened to "mom approved" ads......?
iluvrats1996 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 02:16 PM   #17
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Red face Re: T-Mobile Advertisements Block Screens in Webkinz World

wow and not even a webkiz ad??? a PHONE AD!!!!!?????? wow....
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 02:22 PM   #18
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

I think we get it that you can have unlimited talk for $79.99 LOL! I can see that it gets annoying when it appears.
wiiboy829 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 02:38 PM   #19
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

This is so annoying. I was trying to go to my room and switch rooms but I can't X out of the map. I though it was my computer and realized it was happening today again. So I switched to internet explorer instead of Firefox and the t mobile adv. went away
JulieBear01 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 02:40 PM   #20

bronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud of

I have been getting this with Excedrin ads, also. I don't really pay attention to ads much, and if I log in before noticing it, letting it play through, and closing it, it stays up as WW logs in. When you try to log out, clicking "Yes" for the "are you sure" box pulls up a new window to the Excedrin website. The only way to log off is F5 at that point.

I get the need for revenue, but I might be less annoyed if the money was being used to upgrade WW servers. And now with all the WKN freebies, that site is glitching a lot. Come on Ganz. Fix it.

Last edited by FIA; 05-08-2011 at 05:22 PM.. Reason: your revenue estimate was WAY high
bronkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
ugh! ganz! sheesh

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: