Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-08-2011, 12:56 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default T-Mobile Advertisements Block Screens in Webkinz World

A new story entry has been added:

T-Mobile Advertisements Block Screens in Webkinz World

Quote:
Click the image to open in full size.
Over the past 24 hours, our forum has been flooded with complaints regarding the new T-Mobile advertisement running in Webkinz World. For some reason, instead of staying put on the right side of the screen, this new ad pops out of the frame and covers up part of Webkinz World. It interferes with game play, making it impossible to move from feature to feature. The only way to get the ad to go away is to exit totally out of Webkinz World.

Hopefully the programmers at Ganz will be able to sort this problem out soon. In the mean time, we are tracking it in the Glitch Report section of our forum.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2011, 12:59 PM   #2
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Default Re: T-Mobile Advertisements Block Screens in Webkinz World

Ganz just can't advertise enough, can they!
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 01:03 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

jennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talent

Sigh ganz, I never seen these ads though.
2nd comment!

Last edited by FIA; 05-08-2011 at 01:05 PM.. Reason: comment number claims are for the DCT
jennymang is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 01:05 PM   #4

webpol134 is on a distinguished road

oh ganz your site is " perfect" ! it "has not " glitches! lol.
third comment woohoo !

Last edited by FIA; 05-08-2011 at 01:06 PM.. Reason: comment number claims are for the DCT
webpol134 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 01:13 PM   #5
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

HOW CAN THIS BE!?
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 01:24 PM   #6
#BOOTOOYOU

LakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Good thing it wasn't something bad. If it was, I would quit Webkinz forever.
LakeTrio3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 01:29 PM   #7
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Angry Re: T-Mobile Advertisements Block Screens in Webkinz World

Thanx FIA.

Another day in WW, we have another annoying glitch!

WOW! That practically NEVER happens in WW! LOL! Ahem! Ahem! Ahem!

HEY GANZ PEEPS - PAY ATTENTION -

GLITCHES HAPPEN WAAAAAAAAAAAY TOO MUCH IN WW!!

WHY CAN'T THESE THINGS WORK RIGHT THE FIRST TIME?

YOU CAN'T EVEN FIX WHAT'S WRONG IN WW FOR THE LONGEST TIMES & YOU PLAN ON OPENING UP 2 MORE VIRTUAL WORLDS?
ALSO, I'M TIRED OF HAVING MY MOM CALL WITH EVERY GLITCH I FIND & THE CS REP TELLS HER EVERY TIME: "I'm sorry but the programmers are working on it." I'M TIRED OF HEARING IT & NOTHING GETS FIXED FAST.

YOU STARTED WITH WW. FIX IT FIRST! FIX IT FAST! FORGET THE OTHER WORLDS! I'M NEVER GOING TO PLAY IN THEM.

suzee <<<a very mad person right now & no, I'm not sorry for "yelling."

And now, I'm leaving to go out with my family for Mother's Day!
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 01:40 PM   #8

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

I hope this gets fixed soon !!! and i hope thins doesn't happen to me!
Pandalover4ever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 01:42 PM   #9
Forever A

indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade
indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade

Yes this problem vexed me most of yesterday until it was suggested I install an ad blocker program. This fixed it for me and now I can't see any of Ganz 3rd party ads. I would have kept the ads if it were not for this problem. Now that I have taken extreme measures Ganz loses out on me seeing any of their precious advertising. Way to go Ganz.
indigoseeker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 01:43 PM   #10

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

i agree with suzee too, just stick with WW ganz, please?
Pandalover4ever is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ugh! ganz! sheesh

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: