Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-22-2011, 12:15 PM   #481
Webkinz :)

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

Default Re: System Errors Plague Spring Celebration Peek-a-Newz Event

I have gotten two of six accounts done so far. It's only taking me ten minutes or so. I do have at least four WKN windows open at a time, refreshing soon after the page is loaded.

Just finished the last of six accounts. In under an hour. Hang in there, it will happen. Happy Earth day all!

Last edited by suzy12356; 04-22-2011 at 12:15 PM..
suzy12356 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2011, 01:21 PM   #482

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Ugggh! I'm trying to enter a security code, but it says "Our server is temporarily not working." Luckily when I click the back arrow, I go back to the code screen.

Switching from Firefox to IE worked for me to enter the code.

Last edited by Beautykinz; 04-22-2011 at 01:21 PM..
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 02:45 PM   #483
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

I've been working the better part of an hour and still no eggs!
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 03:24 PM   #484
JKBrew

brewer7 has disabled reputation

Today when I fed the white chocolate egg to my pet, I didn't get any prize!
brewer7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 08:51 PM   #485
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

I finally got a water wheel !!!!! It only took about 35 eggs from our 4 accounts!!!!!
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 09:41 AM   #486
Fred will become famous soon enough

We do 11 accounts, kids and friends. Each one gets 3 eggs a day, 1 regular brown, 1 daily event brown and 1 white. That makes it 33 eggs a day which should be pretty good chance for diversity of prices. However, no water wheel in sight. I sometimes suspect the odds are rigged toward those with many Webkinz pets on their accounts.
Fred is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 09:50 AM   #487
deballey is on a distinguished road

this has been a pain in the neck
I was able to do it twice on my account and once on our grandson account since it started

I've tried several times since then
I wasn't able to find any popup eggs yesterday

we have a big Easter weekend starting today and no time to look for eggs that probably won't be there

GOOD LUCK to the rest of YOU!
take care, Debbie
deballey is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 09:51 AM   #488
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Fred
We do 11 accounts, kids and friends. Each one gets 3 eggs a day, 1 regular brown, 1 daily event brown and 1 white. That makes it 33 eggs a day which should be pretty good chance for diversity of prices. However, no water wheel in sight. I sometimes suspect the odds are rigged toward those with many Webkinz pets on their accounts.
Hi Fred, no I don't believe it has anything to do with the number of pets. I take care of six accounts, all of which have just under 100 pets on them and we haven't won the water wheel either. Many eggs have been duds. Fingers crossed and best of luck for the remaining eggs...maybe you and I may get lucky! CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 10:53 AM   #489
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

I can assure you its not - I have one account with over 150 pets - no water wheel, no spinner, no teapot and not bunny ears hat.

However, the three small accounts, with one pet, have each gotten almost one of each, except the bunny ear hat.

I thought the Creative Director said he was going to make these types of events more fair/easier to get ALL the prizes?
Jennifer36 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 11:17 AM   #490

gab224466 is a jewel in the roughgab224466 is a jewel in the rough

Hello: not sure if that theory holds true. My son has 264 pets on his won account and 138 on another and he has yet to receive the water wheel either. He get all three eggs every day and most of his are empty. I think it is just random, if you are lucky. He did have a kind friend who has received three already and she has shared too with her friends. Good luck still a day or so. Maybe they will release more near the end of egg season.
gab224466 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
sarahgotchi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: