Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-21-2011, 03:54 PM   #471
Webkinz :)
mainewebkinz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: System Errors Plague Spring Celebration Peek-a-Newz Event

logged in ok but no eggs in 45 min of searching would be great if they knew what they were
doing before they started a new thing
mainewebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2011, 05:46 PM   #472
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Puppet
Hi every one any one who is having problems I left a help tool on another thread it's also in my Siggie

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post23013659

I asked another member to check it out and said it helped alot if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me to rephrase anything that may seem confusing. I was able to get through 4 accounts in under 30 minutes and post this for you.

GOOD LUCK HUNTING everyone!
Puppet
For those of you still not having any luck, try this or a modified version. I didn't do all the tabs open thing because my computer just gets confused but what I did do was clear the cache etc first before logging in to WKN, then after logging in to my account and going to the event, I did use just the Wiki pages of Currency and the Hamsters. They are both small pages that load quickly, so it really did work for me. Make sure you let the page fully load, until in the bottom you see "done" for the page status...well on IE anyway. Scroll to bottom and look , and look carefully on the scroll back to the top as I found, because I was trying to scan it so quickly, I wasn't seeing what loaded back at the top when I got there after being to the bottom. I found that I would generally get a quick one or two and after about twentyish page switches, if I didn't see one, I would clear cache etc., close and then re-enter the WKN site and log in again to the event. When I did this, the next ones I needed, by doing the same steps as noted above, WORKED!!! Please try it. A great big THANK YOU goes out to Puppet for giving this advice!!! CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 08:22 PM   #473
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
For those of you still not having any luck, try this or a modified version. I didn't do all the tabs open thing because my computer just gets confused but what I did do was clear the cache etc first before logging in to WKN, then after logging in to my account and going to the event, I did use just the Wiki pages of Currency and the Hamsters. They are both small pages that load quickly, so it really did work for me. Make sure you let the page fully load, until in the bottom you see "done" for the page status...well on IE anyway. Scroll to bottom and look , and look carefully on the scroll back to the top as I found, because I was trying to scan it so quickly, I wasn't seeing what loaded back at the top when I got there after being to the bottom. I found that I would generally get a quick one or two and after about twentyish page switches, if I didn't see one, I would clear cache etc., close and then re-enter the WKN site and log in again to the event. When I did this, the next ones I needed, by doing the same steps as noted above, WORKED!!! Please try it. A great big THANK YOU goes out to Puppet for giving this advice!!! CJ
Here is the link...
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post23013659

Last edited by ConchyJane; 04-21-2011 at 08:42 PM.. Reason: finding correct copy and paste
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 09:11 AM   #474
Lil Kinz
billnyjets16 is an unknown quantity at this point

Still No eggs two days not a happy person Got them the first couple of days and then none whats going on???
billnyjets16 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 09:20 AM   #475
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by billnyjets16
Still No eggs two days not a happy person Got them the first couple of days and then none whats going on???
You're too early. It starts @ 11:00am each morning.
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 10:17 AM   #476
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

The system on WKN is super slow this morning but working
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 10:44 AM   #477
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Very, very slow today. So far no eggs and forever to load.
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 11:02 AM   #478

JoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Daisy
Very, very slow today. So far no eggs and forever to load.
Same problem here also. hope it gets fixed some time before 4pm, I doubt there will be any hope of getting an egg then.
JoKinder is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 11:29 AM   #479

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

I am finding eggs, but it is loading slow, slow, slow. Good luck to all!

Took me about ten minutes to find all five. Must be that flying hat that is slowing us down. LOL

Last edited by suzy12356; 04-22-2011 at 11:29 AM..
suzy12356 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 11:43 AM   #480

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

We are also having very slow loading here and having an awful time. Have been trying on one account since 11 am, with a quick break for lunch. It was much better last night.
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
sarahgotchi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: