Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-21-2011, 09:35 AM   #461
Back in School!
Webkinz :)

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: System Errors Plague Spring Celebration Peek-a-Newz Event

las, I believe yesterday was the last day for the dice.

Good luck later catching eggs, everybody! Hope all goes well.
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2011, 09:49 AM   #462

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Talking Re: System Errors Plague Spring Celebration Peek-a-Newz Event

Ok so I decided to give Ganz another try at the White Egg hunt.

Well instead of taking like 30 mins or more to find an egg. I found em in less time...not sure how long because i didnt time it ehhehe.

Anyway I found all 5 eggs...I entered the code in and at first it said the page couldnt be opened or something...

so I backed and tried again...that time it worked.

So I went to go to my account and well....Ill let the pics speak for themselves...
Attached Images
File Type: jpgEgg1.JPG (152.0 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpgEgg2.JPG (201.1 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpgEgg3.JPG (190.6 KB, 23 views)
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 10:15 AM   #463
this2ilove

i♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
I'm glad so many are having success. Still not working very well for me. It seems I can only get two on an account, over many hours of trying, of course, and then nothing, nada...I clear all things and log out, log back in, well that in itself is a step up from the past few days of the "too many try" thing... I've run my course of patience on this one I'm afraid. Good luck to all! CJ
I'm sorry it's still not working yet. I just assumed that if mine was working, it must be fixed because I was having such an awful time of it. I would restart my computer to do each account. Now it seems to be better...hopefully it will for everyone else.
i♥lovethis is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 10:47 AM   #464
Happy New Year! 2011

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

I have only been able to find 1 of 5 today.

How is everyone else doing?
Pollybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 10:49 AM   #465

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

ok I did another account and timed it the eggs

10:03 Egg 1
10:05 Egg 2
10:09 Egg 3
10:43 Egg 4
10:44 Egg 5

Note between Egg 3 and Egg 4 it was taking quite a while and I had to go finish doing hula hoops so that took me 5 mins to do that...

ok so anyway the egg worked in Webkinz world....and the prize was the spring celebration basket thing.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 10:52 AM   #466
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by juniperberry
las, i believe yesterday was the last day for the dice.

Good luck later catching eggs, everybody! Hope all goes well.
thanks, did not know that. It stinks that we only get one roll a day!!!!
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 10:58 AM   #467
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

What a difference a day makes!!!! With having no luck all week, I actually got all 6 accounts done within the hour since the turnover at 11AM KT!!!! Yippy, it finally is working for me. Best of luck to everyone! CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 12:09 PM   #468
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

I'm with you, ConchyJane!

I just stopped by here to see if anyone else had the good luck I'd experienced on WKN when hunting for the white chocolate eggs.

This was definately the easiest day for me yet. I'm wondering if it's because there's not the floaty clicky event going on at the same time... suppose that may pose a challenge for tomorrow, though, LOL.

Here's to hoping lots of people have great luck on WKN! Have a great day everyone!
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 12:57 PM   #469

panda1 will become famous soon enough

I have not gotten any eggs at all today. It was few the last few days, but I did get some, now nothing!
panda1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 01:53 PM   #470
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is the epitome of excellenceyadyram is the epitome of excellence
yadyram is the epitome of excellenceyadyram is the epitome of excellenceyadyram is the epitome of excellenceyadyram is the epitome of excellenceyadyram is the epitome of excellenceyadyram is the epitome of excellenceyadyram is the epitome of excellenceyadyram is the epitome of excellenceyadyram is the epitome of excellenceyadyram is the epitome of excellence

I have gotten all five eggs on all four accounts, using my "how to...." method. It has always worked on these peek a newz games.
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
sarahgotchi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: