Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-20-2011, 10:17 AM   #441
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: System Errors Plague Spring Celebration Peek-a-Newz Event

I just went back to the newz site and was able to login for the peek and win the dice...so maybe clear your cache and cookies one more time and try again...Good Luck!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2011, 10:22 AM   #442
plw120, 728lisa
Gifted

728lisa has a spectacular aura about728lisa has a spectacular aura about

Everything seems to be up and running so good luck to everyone now....
728lisa is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:22 AM   #443
Webkinz :)

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by yadyram
All I get is a blank white screen after clicking on the "PLAY" for the egg event. I can't enter my log-in information.
Same here. It began around 10:30 when I went in to see if I'd gotten all the accounts done from yesterday.
Nothing but a white screen.
Clearing the cache makes no difference.

Haven't found any dice for today yet either.
Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:41 AM   #444
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by yadyram
All I get is a blank white screen after clicking on the "PLAY" for the egg event. I can't enter my log-in information.
That's what happened to me too but it started working about 20 minutes ago for me so try again!

I also got the dice while doing peek a newz.
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:42 AM   #445
ajaybee

bdlake is on a distinguished road

I have not been able to find the first egg. I guess Ganz prefers to sell them. Who has time to keep messing with this?? They have had time to fix it.
So not worth trying again and again.
bdlake is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 12:52 PM   #446
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

I have a happy ending to my story about what happened with my neighbours little girl this morning. The reason we figure the kid was so upset was probably because she was awake all night obsessing about how she was going to get a white chocalate egg. I'm usually in a bad mood too if I don't get enough sleep.

So about 30 minutes ago I decided to try again to log in and play Peek a Newz. I was able to play all the way through and the egg actually showed up on my account.

I ran up to my neighbours door. The little girl had been falling asleep off and on and waking up to ask if it was working yet. Instead of waking her up we went right to the computer to see if we could log in, we didn't want to get her upset again. Her mother has never seen her get this upset before and I told her it was likely because she didn't sleep all night. We were able to login. Her mom went and woke her up and we played Peek A Newz together. And yes the egg showed up in her account and she says she is going to keep it forever. As far as I know the kid is sleeping right now even though her mom is running the vacuum.

Please if any of you are still having problems keep bugging them and letting them know because like I keep saying it will roll over again if it's not completely fixed.

Now I am going to try and see if the floating dice work for me. LOL

*Update*

Floating dice are working for me.

Last edited by RalGash; 04-20-2011 at 12:52 PM..
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 01:22 PM   #447
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

i was getting the blank page too. then i logged onto my webkinz account and found the ad for the event and logged in from there and it worked.
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 02:11 PM   #448
bearlyup

Breezer is a jewel in the roughBreezer is a jewel in the rough

I'm not boasting by any means, but from day one we have never had an issue with getting the white eggs or floating dice on webkiznewz. No error pages popped up and had no problem putting in the security code. Between the three of us here, we have 5 accounts. But we never began our daily egg search until after the 11 a.m. start of the game.

We can't be the only ones that did not have a hard time finding the eggs or floating dice. I just wanted others to know that it is not a problem with everyone. Not sure if it is the server or what, but our accounts are on different servers. We're all use IE, but do clear our temp internet files after finding eggs/dice on two accounts.

On the first day of the white egg search, the eggs were only a piece of a larger white egg (about one quarter of an egg), but when they changed over to the smaller eggs on day 2, they were much easier to find.

Hope everyone has a much easier/better time finding the white eggs now. Good luck!
Breezer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 02:32 PM   #449
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Breezer, no you aren't the only one who's able to get the eggs.

I thought I had a problem earlier this week but I forgot that the new day for eggs begins at 11 am so that's why I couldn't log on at first.

Got eggs for all 3 accts today without problems. I get the dice in the morning. Each time I finish with an egg hunt, I close that window and go to WKW to feed it. Then I go back. Don't even know if that's necessary but so far no problems logging in. It can be hard to find the eggs sometimes. It can take 7 or 8 page views but they always show up eventually.

I clear my cache in the morning & I'm using Firefox if that's useful to anyone. Those having blank screens may want to reboot their computer and/or use a different browser.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 02:33 PM   #450
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

I breezed through five accounts in the afternoon with no problems. I didn't even clear my cache between doing any of them.

I am really hoping the problem is fixed.
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
sarahgotchi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: