Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-19-2011, 09:55 PM   #421
Lil Kinz
pinkrhino is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: System Errors Plague Spring Celebration Peek-a-Newz Event

Still giving me the message of too many log in attempts.
pinkrhino is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2011, 10:30 PM   #422
RalGash
Webkinz :)

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

Nothing anyone has suggested is working for us, we are completely locked out no matter what we do.
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 10:40 PM   #423
Diabetes Awareness

littlesnowbear is the cats pajamas!littlesnowbear is the cats pajamas!littlesnowbear is the cats pajamas!littlesnowbear is the cats pajamas!littlesnowbear is the cats pajamas!littlesnowbear is the cats pajamas!

I was having trouble earlier but was able to complete my four accounts just now. I am using opera. I do not know if that makes a difference. Earlier on opera i found the five eggs but when I gave the security code it gave me the response that so many are getting: too many log in attempts. At that time I tried logging in with two other browsers but the same message. I waited then logged in with google chrome again and it gave me the prize. I continued with the other accounts using opera...no problem. But between accounts I would close the browser completely then clear cookies several times. I would also clear cookies before I initially clicked on the egg picture(the contest start picture on the main page next to the scottie dog.) I would look for the egg on the home tab and the kinzopedia tab and some others, going back to home quite often. I hope this helps someone.
littlesnowbear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 10:47 PM   #424

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

ive just stopped doing it...until I know it is 100% up and fixed...cause it isnt worth the work to be only be disappointed.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 01:19 AM   #425
hpgama is a splendid one to beholdhpgama is a splendid one to beholdhpgama is a splendid one to beholdhpgama is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
ive just stopped doing it...until I know it is 100% up and fixed...cause it isnt worth the work to be only be disappointed.
Totally agreed.....it's a new day but still Webkinz is showing the same login issues.
I am completely over this game when you consider not getting a prize (what's wrong with a little food item at the least??)...I'm out for good.
hpgama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 02:46 AM   #426

lava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant future

After several prizeless eggs, I got the water wheel and I have to say, it's pretty awesome
lava94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 05:05 AM   #427
Diabetes Awareness!
Gifted

Lil Kinz is sweet stuff
Lil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuff

From about 3am USA standard time to about 4am standard time I found 18 eggs. Nothing to brag about, but better luck than I had yesterday.

Our power went out here due to a little blizzard yesterday (and last week it was tornados!), but the Newz site remembered the two eggs I had collected before that, which was a nice surprise!

I am also getting a good selection of the prizes from the eggs, so I feel very lucky. Especially since I am not getting the 'too many log in' message that others seem to be getting.

I have found that the dice and the eggs usually show up within about 5 page views around the click-to-win log in process, so I have just been repeatedly logging in, then clicking to about 5 random pages, then restarting the log in process for the click-to-win event. The dice and the eggs seem to show up somewhere in this process, which I can interrupt to click on the things with no problem. If nothing shows up in about 15 minutes, I give up and try again later.

I am using IE, and I don't have to clear the cache or even reopen the browser window at all-- the dice and the eggs are working simultaneously, or not at all.

Also, I change the Page-view size to 75% because I have it in my head that this makes the eggs on the sides of the page stick out more. I have found eggs on the top half of the page on the sides, and also in the top center banner ad, and in the ad on the top right side of the page. Is this where you are finding them?

Hang in there all, and best wishes!!

Autism is getting closer to home.Autism is getting closer to home.Autism is getting closer to home.

Lil Kinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 06:45 AM   #428

JoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
We have to face the fact that Ganz has no interest in fixing this 'event'.
How many eggs and dice have they sold??
JoKinder is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 06:55 AM   #429
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

It is 7:41am

I am still locked out of both games on Webkinz Newz by the too many login attempts errors. I can not even get past the log in screen to even start playing Peek A Newz. It has been that way from the start except for the one day where I got lucky. I have one single white egg to show for my efforts from the start of the contest.

Decided to walk my dog and came home to my neighbour at my door with her kid.

I had to help a mom calm down her 9 year old little girl this morning. The kid has not been able to get into play the Peek A Newz at all. She is absolutely convinced that Ganz is mad at her and is punishing her by not letting her play because she lost her Kinztunes CD. She was in tears and her mom has decided she is too upset for school today. Her friends at school have been able to get the eggs.

And I thought I had it bad with only being able to get one white egg after spending how many hours just trying to log in to play peek a newz. She hasn't gotten a single one!

I am not even getting to play peek a newz, I can't log into it because of that error!

Before anyone decides to throw the standard list of what to do at me I am going to tell you right now trust me I have tried everything including overkill. I also used to be paid to fix computers for a living before I got to sick to work anymore.

I even drove to a friend of mines house in another city to try her computer, same thing. Trust me it's not anything she is doing wrong either. Her dad has been with IBM for about 40 years and she still lives with him so he's right there.

I have now tried 3 PC's, 3 Laptops, and one Netbook.

I have tried 5 different operating systems. Tempted to whip out Windows 98 Second Edition next. eeeeew.

I have tried 5 different browsers. Google, Firefox, IE, Opera, Netscape.

I not only used CCleaner, I manually checked the registry. I am also using 3 types of virus scanners, including Microsoft Security Essentials and Malwarebytes.

Trust me I have tried using overkill, so has everyone else, and I am not getting any results.
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 07:27 AM   #430

JoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Gram2Four
Was working fine but slow earlier on ff and IE but wouldn't accept last security code after many tries so logged out cleared everything and now getting too many log in attempts. This has been the most frustrating click to win. I am about to give up on even trying the rest of my accounts.
We have to face the fact that Ganz has no interest in fixing this 'event'.
How many eggs and dice have they sold??
JoKinder is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
sarahgotchi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: