Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-19-2011, 06:47 PM   #411
molly8916
Gifted

molly8916 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: System Errors Plague Spring Celebration Peek-a-Newz Event

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
It does say that 805 of the eggs will yield prizes. I guess the other 205 make your pet happy to have a chocolate egg. I agree that all should give SOME prize - like fall fest, where each leaf has something. But maybe Ganz feels that since many of those leaf-click and snowflake-click prizes are food (cookies, etc), a chocolate egg is just as good...

Sorry - I meant to type 80%, not 805!
Well the others have something to show for it in the dock afterwards so its not the same as feeding them to your pet you end up with nothing.
This is a bad idea Ganz had.
molly8916 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2011, 06:55 PM   #412
Webkinz :)

littlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonder

unfortunately the white egg seems to be unavailable. Sign in problems playing a big role, cleaned my cache still get same message, too many logins. No eggs!!!
littlepoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 07:07 PM   #413

111kids is a jewel in the rough111kids is a jewel in the rough

Don't forget to do hourly activity at now at 8:00. you get a chocolate egg
111kids is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 07:10 PM   #414
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

I've tried 3 different browsers on 2 computers...no luck...I had no problems doing both the peek and dice at the same time over the weekend..now all I'm getting is that too many login attempts...these problems were seen pretty early on today...why weren't they addressed??
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 07:13 PM   #415

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

Well, I have done a lot of complaining about these contests so I might as well share some good news. It was a struggle yesterday but I was able to get eggs for every account (5 in total) in my family. When I went back today I was able to get 5 more eggs and also get dice for every account. And when I logged into the accounts to eat the eggs, I received MORE eggs for logging in - which I thought was a bit odd. The pets ate these eggs and seemed to really enjoy them - I only had two "duds' in the whole mess of eggs - about 4 for each account. I think between us we have one of almost every prize there is - including the water wheel which is the one I really wanted to have.

So after a couple of days of frustration things turned around nicely today. I hope all the rest of you have better luck as this event moves forward.
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 07:21 PM   #416

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by 111kids
Don't forget to do hourly activity at now at 8:00. you get a chocolate egg
Thank you for the helpful reminder. We just logged in and got ours
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 08:55 PM   #417
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

It said my security code was wrong, but it was right when I caught the dice.

View Post Originally Posted by batgirl2021
The code finally worked. Hope one of my Kinz are hungry!

View Post Originally Posted by batgirl2021
The code finally worked. Hope one of my Kinz are hungry!

Last edited by batgirl2021; 04-19-2011 at 08:55 PM..
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:03 PM   #418
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I had the same problem with dice security code when I entered it correctly, problems trying to find the white eggs. Seems it was very slow going, took me forever to get them.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:17 PM   #419
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

I'm trying to get 12 accounts done and can't get into Peek-A-Newz with any of them! I guess no white eggs for our family. This is sooo... frustrating
crosses is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:50 PM   #420
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Was working fine but slow earlier on ff and IE but wouldn't accept last security code after many tries so logged out cleared everything and now getting too many log in attempts. This has been the most frustrating click to win. I am about to give up on even trying the rest of my accounts.
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
sarahgotchi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: