Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-19-2011, 06:00 PM   #401
Happy New Year! 2011
Webkinz :)

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: System Errors Plague Spring Celebration Peek-a-Newz Event

I haven't really had any problems except for not seeing many eggs. I haven't gotten a single too many log-in attempts.

But, I just found all 5 eggs in less than five minutes on the newz blog section. I just kept clicking on that and I got all 5!

Good luck to all!
Pollybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2011, 06:01 PM   #402

JoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Trance Gemini
I was lucky in that I got eggs. I have a mac and use firefox.
Did dice game early morning.
Then did egg hunt after 11:00
Not all were prizes. Big bummer over that. Every egg should have some prize.
Still......a chance at a prize is better than no contest at all!!!!
Could be that the award for feeding the eggs is down, just like everything else with this event. I am afraid to feed my pet an egg because of the problems. Any advice??
JoKinder is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 06:04 PM   #403

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

I would wait until to morrow. Than check back to webkinzinsider. That what I will do next time. Thanks for tip.
Have fun.
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 06:07 PM   #404

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by JoKinder
Could be that the award for feeding the eggs is down, just like everything else with this event. I am afraid to feed my pet an egg because of the problems. Any advice??
It does say that 805 of the eggs will yield prizes. I guess the other 205 make your pet happy to have a chocolate egg. I agree that all should give SOME prize - like fall fest, where each leaf has something. But maybe Ganz feels that since many of those leaf-click and snowflake-click prizes are food (cookies, etc), a chocolate egg is just as good...

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
It does say that 805 of the eggs will yield prizes. I guess the other 205 make your pet happy to have a chocolate egg. I agree that all should give SOME prize - like fall fest, where each leaf has something. But maybe Ganz feels that since many of those leaf-click and snowflake-click prizes are food (cookies, etc), a chocolate egg is just as good...
Sorry - I meant to type 80%, not 805!
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 06:10 PM   #405

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

That's a great way to look at it. Thanks for the insight & info to how many eggs will be prizes
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 06:10 PM   #406

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by sarahgotchi
Well, WKN is so slow that it will probably show up 5 to 10 seconds after the page finishes loading to show up.

I just found my fifth egg, but when I entered the security code I got "Too many login attempts"!!!!! This happened to me yesterday, no prize for me again.
This just happened to me as well. I did not encounter this yesterday. To get this after all that searching is crazy! Has Ganz replied to this at all? Thanks everyone for your help.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:12 PM   #407
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by suzy12356
After you have cleared and done all that, log in that same account and you should get the prize page. You may have to do that a few times, that worked for me.
Oh believe me that is all I have been doing. The problem is that it takes literally hours for me to get it to accept the information again. Out of 9 different accounts I have successfully gotten 3 eggs from the newz. Total. And I consider myself lucky for those.

This has been an issue for our house since the last peek a newz. So although I hate that others are having this issue too, it is somewhat comforting to not be alone in the problem finally.
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 06:16 PM   #408

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
Oh believe me that is all I have been doing. The problem is that it takes literally hours for me to get it to accept the information again. Out of 9 different accounts I have successfully gotten 3 eggs from the newz. Total. And I consider myself lucky for those.

This has been an issue for our house since the last peek a newz. So although I hate that others are having this issue too, it is somewhat comforting to not be alone in the problem finally.
Oh, I had to do it a few times, but did complete 6 of 6 accounts today. Only 4 yesterday. It's a cute contest with really nice prizes, but shouldn't be so difficult. Good luck!
suzy12356 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 06:17 PM   #409

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
This just happened to me as well. I did not encounter this yesterday. To get this after all that searching is crazy! Has Ganz replied to this at all? Thanks everyone for your help.
Well, I cleared my cache and still got "too many login attempts". I moved to a different computer and tried FF again and got the same message. I tried Google Chrome on the 2nd computer and got the message BEFORE I even got the security code. I tried it again and it worked - prize awarded! I checked that account and it is there. I hope this info helps someone else.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:23 PM   #410
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

I tried clearing my cache when I got the "Too many login attempts" message. Didn't work. However it is working on Internet Explorer, opposed to when I was using Mozilla.
sarahgotchi is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
sarahgotchi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: