Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-19-2011, 04:27 PM   #391
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Default Re: System Errors Plague Spring Celebration Peek-a-Newz Event

My kids know they may or may not get a prize egg, they also know it goes for several days so even if you don't get a prize today, you'll probably get one tomorrow. In the end if someone didn't get a prize we'd send things to that account so it's not a big deal here. They all share and help each other out on these events.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2011, 04:32 PM   #392
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by molly8916
Well I have fed a total of 4 eggs to my pet and have not one item to show for it.
Thanks for nothing Ganz.
I mean really the children can really understand this.

Also only able to get one white egg today because of your (too many log in attempts) and a big fat zero on those dice showing up yesterday and today.

You know with a bunch of kids accounts this is a total DUD.
Seriously thanks for nothing!
And my kids accounts had nothing for them feeding their egg yesterday!

And they want me to spend money at the estore for these horrid eggs.

Well you know what they say you can fool some of the people all the time but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time.

I love trying to explain to my kids that the site is not working right and this time you may not get any prizes and they are like why?

Yeah Ganz why?
I feel your pain. Sorry you have to deal with this. There have been multiple reports of members feeding many many eggs to pets this morning and nothing. I think there was a server pattern. You may want to search around the forum to learn more and see what you can do. Hope things get better.
sarahgotchi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 04:35 PM   #393
molly8916
Gifted

molly8916 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
My kids know they may or may not get a prize egg, they also know it goes for several days so even if you don't get a prize today, you'll probably get one tomorrow. In the end if someone didn't get a prize we'd send things to that account so it's not a big deal here. They all share and help each other out on these events.
Yeah that works they all have nothing equally!
molly8916 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 04:37 PM   #394
Squirrel♥Megadeth!
Gifted

DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!

bleh. this is terrible. it's taking FOREVER.
DragonforceFan3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 04:52 PM   #395
Meowme1948
Webkinz :)
Meowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant future

This is about the worst time I have had trying to get the Peek. It is taking so long just to find them and sometimes I can;t even get logged in. I really hope they can fix this before it is over.
I have gotten some of the prizes so that is good but it sure hurts to try for a hour to get the egg just to have iit end up as just being food..sigh
Meowme1948 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 04:53 PM   #396
Jackieeh is an unknown quantity at this point

I logged in this morning to play, got five eggs and then got the "too many log in attempts error" suffice as to say no egg for me. Tried again on my other accounts same thing, got eggs but no white egg. I have cleared cache, deleted history and cookies to no avail, this is a WKN problem that they have to fix. If it is causing such problems why not just give everyone a white and chocolate egg when we log in to our WW accounts daily. I really do not know why everything has to be a major problem with WKN Peek-A-Newz. I thought they fixed it yesterday. It is no longer fun, all it does is cause frustration and we end up with nothing. Thank you Ganz.
Jackieeh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 05:16 PM   #397
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

After attempting off and on all day. I finally got through and was able to actually start the hunt for the eggs. After taking awhile I was able to find all 5! Yay! So then I enter the code to receive my prize..yep you guessed it! Too many login attempts!!!!!!!!!! AGGG This is so frustrating.
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 05:21 PM   #398

mumz5 will become famous soon enough

I have tried and tried and have NEVER been able to log in for this contest! I ALWAYS get the "too many login attempts" without even having logged in AT ALL. And i rebooted my computed AND cleared my cache and still the "too many logins" message.

Oh well - i DID get a petunia from one of the choclate eggs on one of my accounts!
mumz5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 05:51 PM   #399

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
After attempting off and on all day. I finally got through and was able to actually start the hunt for the eggs. After taking awhile I was able to find all 5! Yay! So then I enter the code to receive my prize..yep you guessed it! Too many login attempts!!!!!!!!!! AGGG This is so frustrating.
After you have cleared and done all that, log in that same account and you should get the prize page. You may have to do that a few times, that worked for me.
suzy12356 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 05:56 PM   #400

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

I was lucky in that I got eggs. I have a mac and use firefox.
Did dice game early morning.
Then did egg hunt after 11:00
Not all were prizes. Big bummer over that. Every egg should have some prize.
Still......a chance at a prize is better than no contest at all!!!!
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
sarahgotchi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: