Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-19-2011, 03:13 PM   #371
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

Default Re: System Errors Plague Spring Celebration Peek-a-Newz Event

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
If you are getting the "too many login attempts" message: Close your browser, then reopen your browser and go to WKN and try again...it should work...
Does not work for me. I have always been able to do the Peek A Newz contest without any problem but not this time!
nana is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2011, 03:17 PM   #372
Webkinz :)

WolfQuestKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Post Re: System Errors Plague Spring Celebration Peek-a-Newz Event

ooh maybe someone is messing with their site! thats not good
this is such a rip off! they can do better than this!
WolfQuestKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 03:19 PM   #373
rissybissy

rissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond repute

I havn't been ably to login... I keep getting "sorry to many login attempts"
rissybissy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 03:22 PM   #374
Gift Guru

sgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond repute

same here!!!!!!!!!!
sgiles53 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 03:23 PM   #375
rissybissy

rissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's just the whole site it self! It won't even let me get any spree dice!
Old 04-19-2011, 03:25 PM   #376

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
If you are getting the "too many login attempts" message: Close your browser, then reopen your browser and go to WKN and try again...it should work...
doesn't work for me ;(
ButterflyFlower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 03:29 PM   #377

fett42 is a splendid one to beholdfett42 is a splendid one to beholdfett42 is a splendid one to beholdfett42 is a splendid one to behold

I was able to find 5 eggs, but it after finding them it tells me I made too many log-in attempts. So I went to all of the trouble of finding the eggs for nothing.
fett42 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 03:32 PM   #378
rissybissy

WKN has been having a LOT of problems with there site... I don't like it one bit...
Old 04-19-2011, 03:44 PM   #379

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I got my white egg!
If you're getting the "too many login attempts" error, try what I did.
Try a different browser you've never used before. Some other browsers you can download: Safari, Firefox, Opera, and Google Chrome.
I'm a Mac user and I've been using Safari and Firefox. I used Google Chrome, went on Webkinz Newz, and bam. I was able to log into Peek-A-Newz no problem, found all my eggs, and I didn't even get an error about the security code!
Hope this works for you guys, too.
ButterflyFlower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 03:48 PM   #380
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

So far two eggs and then nothing but dice...
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
sarahgotchi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: