Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-19-2011, 01:03 PM   #341
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: System Errors Plague Spring Celebration Peek-a-Newz Event

Still not working =(
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2011, 01:05 PM   #342
Webkinz :)
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

Hey all of you guys, heads up. Only log in once per account, even if it goes to the log in page, there may be an egg on there but it will keep your info until you get 5. Unless you leave the site totally. That is what you guys are doing wrong. I figured that one out on the last click and win. Just surf that page for eggs. Do not log in more than once.
tasah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 01:11 PM   #343

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I didn't know the dice giveaway was still on until I saw them today, never saw any yesterday. I saw one egg while playing the videos, but none for awhile.
Strange, next to the WebkinzNewz banner it says Service Unavailable. Not sure what's usually there...maybe an ad.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 01:14 PM   #344
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

I finally got an egg!!
Old 04-19-2011, 01:17 PM   #345

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Pages are loading fast, so I guess they're tweaking the eggs again.

Ahhh, never mind, finally got one.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 01:20 PM   #346
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Hi Everyone
I just completed all of our accounts for the dice in about 15 minutes. I did not try to do eggs and dice at the same time (so, I was not signed in to Peek-a-Newz). I received no error messages at all.

Popping over now to try for eggs and will report back.
Hugs ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 01:21 PM   #347
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber

I completed 2 egg accounts and now I am getting the error message again!
Old 04-19-2011, 01:24 PM   #348
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

those d'ang-um-blasted dice!!!

Get Rid of Them!

We want to see eggs!
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 01:28 PM   #349
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Ok, back again! Just completed one acct with Peek-a-Newz White Chocolate Eggs in five minutes. No errors at all, and the eggs are popping up within 1-2 seconds after loading is complete.

So, I highly recommend doing the dice and the eggs separately.

Another note about something that is working well for us... each time I complete an acct, I close WKN entirely and re-open it to begin the next acct. No errors so far with this technique.
Hugs ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 01:31 PM   #350
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I'm getting too many log in attempts-even though it was my frist try
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
sarahgotchi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: