Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-19-2011, 11:36 AM   #331
Webkinz :)
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Default Re: System Errors Plague Spring Celebration Peek-a-Newz Event

The eggs were hanging out on the contest and news blog page never saw one on the main page!
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2011, 12:01 PM   #332
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

has anyone called ganz this morning? since the reset at 11 am?
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 12:02 PM   #333
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

Tried using Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox. - Too many log in attempts error.

Cleared cache, registry and scanned for viruses using Microsoft Security Essentials then restarted computer. Same result. - Too many log in attempts error

Tried computers with Windows 7, Windows XP Corporate Edition, Windows XP Home. Same message. - Too many log in attempts error

I am getting these messages with both the Floating dice and Peek A Newz. I can not even get past the log in screen to join Peek a Newz and start playing.

Suspects something in the script for the two apps is causing a conflict which is making the server randomly block IP's from the Webkinz Newz server when you try to log in to play either game.

For some they might just experience serious 'lag' on thier end while the odd person finds a window where everything works fine.

The behaviour is likely setting off security software on the Webkinz World servers themselves which from what I would assume is likely extremely secure.

I wish Ganz would give a statement of some sort as to what is really going on because I can only guess from my experience playing other multiplayer games and doing repairs at Staples when I used to work there.

I am really really curious as to what is going on with the games. As far as I am concerned just getting at least one egg a day is good for my crew, we're saving ours up until the last day and opening them all at once. We figure alot more fun doing it that way instead.
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 12:11 PM   #334
GemaL oves Wacky!

GemaL is a name known to allGemaL is a name known to allGemaL is a name known to all

Donation Award 

Can't find a single egg today, despite bouncing between all the WKN pages. However, I am getting an absolute bonanza of floating dice today (had none yesterday) and have satisfied all our accounts with the ration of one each. It's like one or the other - had eggs galore the first day, but no dice.
GemaL is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 12:22 PM   #335
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

I think a short and sweet way for me to explain my hypothesis is this.

The servers for Webkinz World is randomly blocking Webkinz News.

To play the game you need to kinda log into Webkinz World through the games with your WW login information.

I think the Webkinz World server is trying to protect us from Webkinz Newz logging into our accounts.

I would take down the floating dice, reinstall the peek a newz and just leave that up as I am sure most of us want the eggs more than the dice right now. LOL
Old 04-19-2011, 12:24 PM   #336
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I was on about 12:00 until about 1:00.
When I first attempted to enter the peek-a-newz it gave me a message that too many were trying to log on..... so I tried again and got right into the game.
Seemed to be working fine for me. I got dice and played P-A-N and won eggs for all 4 accounts. It seemed to be moving faster today.
Much better than how terribly slow it was yesterday, I finished in 1/2 the time !!
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 12:38 PM   #337
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
I was on about 12:00 until about 1:00.
When I first attempted to enter the peek-a-newz it gave me a message that too many were trying to log on..... so I tried again and got right into the game.
Seemed to be working fine for me. I got dice and played P-A-N and won eggs for all 4 accounts. It seemed to be moving faster today.
Much better than how terribly slow it was yesterday, I finished in 1/2 the time !!
I have been trying to do P-A-N since 11Am and keep getting the "Too many log in attempts". I have never had trouble with a P-A-N contest until this one!
nana is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 12:47 PM   #338
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

Shanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by nana
I have been trying to do P-A-N since 11Am and keep getting the "Too many log in attempts".
Me too!! Earlier this morning it was working, not now. Lots of dice though, but I want eggs.
Shanti is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 12:54 PM   #339
RalGash

ROFL!

I hope they have it fixed by around 3:30pm. This is when alot of people either come home from work or school.

Who wants to start taking bets that all the users that want to play might crash both servers for Webkinz News trying to log in repeatedly and not understanding what is going on, rofl!

Think about this. You have friends at school that play on WW. They didn't know until you told them yesterday about the eggs. That info gets around and every kid and adult that plays is sure going to try!

That's a huge load of people to try and fit in a little tiny room, now picture that little room being the server and all the people trying to fit into it at once.

Point of note.

The HOP ad is still going strong and working perfectly fine for me and my friends, that's how I know Webkinz News must be on two servers. :0)

Last edited by RalGash; 04-19-2011 at 12:54 PM..
Old 04-19-2011, 01:00 PM   #340

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

MAJOR problems. Dice are flying and eggs are scarce. Pop-ups of errors constantly. Gee, another day wasted in searching.
jemkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
sarahgotchi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: