Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-19-2011, 10:53 AM   #321
Webkinz :)

popkinzx is on a distinguished road

Default Re: System Errors Plague Spring Celebration Peek-a-Newz Event

It took me about 30 minutes to get all five. If I'm having trouble finding them, I just log back on.

The thing that stinks about it is that you have to work super hard to get the eggs and then sometimes you don't even get the prize after feeding it to your pet.
popkinzx is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2011, 10:56 AM   #322

denim&diamonds is an unknown quantity at this point

Same with us we cannot log in either, to many log in attempts message. we are on loader 4. Others are getting in, so maybe its our loader number. . please fix this Ganz so every one can play. Thanks
denim&diamonds is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 10:58 AM   #323

iamsunshine1978 will become famous soon enough

It was working fine. I got 5 of our accounts done. It just suddenly stopped working and no eggs have shown up for the last 20 minutes. The good part is that the eggs were much easier to spot today, the picture was better.
iamsunshine1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 10:59 AM   #324
ow! I'm a
Gift Guru

ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!

WI Subscriber

I am once again receiving the "too many log in attempts" error message and can't do anything. I wish they would fix this!
ohseven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 11:03 AM   #325
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

Soooo.... it's Webkinz Gremlins in the system right?

You tech guys at Ganz need to grab a butterfly net to catch those critters so they stop eating all of the chocolatey eggs before we can get them.

Tried again, still no luck on my end logging in for the dice or the Eggs.

Don't forget at 8pm there is a free egg in the Activities!
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 11:06 AM   #326
hs0

jinxks is on a distinguished road

not sure if this is true in every situation but I found that I only got the error when I was logged in and I clicked on the floating dice and put in another user ID.
jinxks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 11:07 AM   #327
Happy New Year! 2011

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

I started five minutes ago and have found 2 eggs but have gone through at least 20 pages!
Pollybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 11:12 AM   #328
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I thought people were only getting the "too many login attempts" when logging in. I had no problem logging in to the contest. It took over 1/2 an hour to find 5 eggs and then when I entered the security code on the "congratulations" page--that is when I got the "too many login attempts"!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 11:16 AM   #329
I learned to do this

CLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to behold

It took me a whole hour to do 5 accounts, one was only food and I finally got a waterfall. I stayed on the home and newz blog pages, I had to go up and down each page to see the eggs. I found them on the ads for grey owl, candy moose and one other pet I don't remember at the moment. I also found them at the top by the home tab and on the right side of the page, right underneath the forums tab and sometimes even towards the bottom by the gold dragon with the coins. Hope this helps, now to rest my little fingers
CLOUD DANCER is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 11:19 AM   #330
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

The last account I did I found 3 eggs one after the other on the CONTESTS page. Found the other 2 on MAIN when there were none to be had there last hour.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
sarahgotchi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: