Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-2011, 11:39 PM   #281
RalGash
Webkinz :)

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: System Errors Plague Spring Celebration Peek-a-Newz Event

It's rolling around again! A friend sent me his account info because it wasn't working on his computer and whammo, too many login attempts! Tried my account same thing.

I told them the two apps do not like each other! aaaaaaaaugh!
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2011, 11:44 PM   #282
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

THIS IS exactly why i hate the festivals now going onto wkn........... some are the clicky things which are easy to understand and do, but sthe peeka news contests are another story. i boycot them as i dont like wkn andhow they are forcing it on us so i dont do them and the reason why is exactly what is happening now................ these festivals were always on ww only and the rationale many gave here on wi for doing the contests and now festivals on wkn was to take the load off of ww........... well, hows that going ??????????? not too well. same problems but different site............................. this is ridiculous and im just not going torun all over to click here and there and frustrate myself on TWO sitesrather than just one.............

they can have their pixel prizes from wkn............ and they do this all the time, they put two things going on at the same time then both get messed up........... this is how they do it, why they didnt start the festival after the dice aended and then just had a simple floatyclicky event , i dont know. i guess it just makes too much sense to do it that way..............
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 11:50 PM   #283
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

I was thinking they could keep the dice on the server as a clicky event and put the eggs onto the WW server as a clicky event there. This would be far more disirable given the odds of each egg winning. Lest chance of two apps currupting or conflicting with each other.
Old 04-18-2011, 11:50 PM   #284
I learned to do this

CLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to behold

I have been finding the die, I hope no one is having trouble with this
CLOUD DANCER is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 12:04 AM   #285
RalGash

I am having no trouble finding the dice, however... it is infuriating that I am getting the too many login attempts message with this game as well.
Old 04-19-2011, 12:14 AM   #286

s7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to all

No chocolate egg upon log on today on my main account DD got a Cherry Blossom Wind Spinner. Remember peek a news resets at 11am everyday not midnight. I did just see the floaty dice again though.
s7sma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 05:29 AM   #287
rainbowkitty is an unknown quantity at this point

tried to do the peek a newz egg as still missing one account..but got the same too many logins message. While that was going on saw the dice filled that out for a different account and still got the too many logins in message......
rainbowkitty is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 06:24 AM   #288
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Pom
I had the same problem too with finally being able to find five eggs and then getting an error message instead of a prize. What a frustrating day - no free Spree dice and no white chocolate eggs.

At least two of our three accounts got prizes off their milk chocolate eggs including one of the prizes I really liked. I didn't want all of the fourteen prizes but it is disappointing to have this take up my time with nothing to show for it.

I guess the healthy way to think of it is that they are only pixel pictures and my life will be no better or worse with or without them.
It's my own fault for letting myself get lured into their evil little game.
I think you have a very good attitude about this whole thing. This current peek a news contest is about the worst. No one has HOURS to spend clicking around looking for eggs. And the ads? Get real! How many kids are going to run to their parents begging for Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance or Turbo Tax?

I think I'm going to join a few others in boycotting this contest.
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 06:44 AM   #289
RalGash

Thumbs down Re: System Errors Plague Spring Celebration Peek-a-Newz Event

My nephew didn't get a chocolate egg on his account today. I discovered I can't kinzpost him one of my eggs because it's an estore item. Can the prizes themselves be kinzposted?

Ganz please fix it.

We need to get as many eggs as we can because not all of them have prizes in them and buying empty eggs from the estore is a rip off!

I haven't bought any eggs from the estore myself (and now I am kinda glad I can't get the Webkinz Game Cards here in Canada because I would have bought estore eggs) but even though Ganz claims you have an 80% chance of winning a prize with each egg you feed yur pet I would have to say it's more like 30% chance of getting a prize.

Horrible horrible odds.

Especially the amount of time I have seen some people spending just to get one egg only to find it empty. That is seriously bad and quite frankly frustrating and would make me angry. i haven't fed any of my eggs to my webbies yet but guaranteed I will be keeping track.

I have to wonder though, even though this is supposed to be fun for kids. Doesn't buying chances to win from the estore fall into the category of gambling which is something most parents would rather not be teaching thier kids. I know I am not a parent myself but I have to wonder how parents feel about right now.

But hey, valuable lesson being taught about disappointment.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:53 AM   #290
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

The egg hunt is much better for me this morning. Pages were loading much faster and the dice were also floating. I was able to complete the egg hunt for 9 accounts and complete the dice clicking on 12 accounts in about 75 minutes. More time than I would like to spend, but at least it is working. I have found that I have less security code issues if I clear my cache and delete my cookies each time I completed an egg hunt on an account.

Good Luck everybody! Hope you are able to complete this challenge without problems!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
sarahgotchi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: