Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-2011, 08:32 PM   #261
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

Default Re: System Errors Plague Spring Celebration Peek-a-Newz Event

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
Here is my strategy for finding eggs. I am using Firefox and have 7 tabs open. Each is open to a page under the Kinzapedia - some to Mazin Hamsters and some to currencies. these pages have the least amount of material on them and load (relatively) fast. I then click through each of the tabs, after waiting for them all to completely load. Once I get to the end, if I have not seen any eggs, I right click near the tabs and "reload all windows".

If I go through 2 or 3 times without finding any eggs, I switch pages - the Hamsters pages go over to currencies pages and so on. If that doesn't work, I log in again and get back to the load & search method.

I hope this will help someone else.

You really have to give the pages plenty of time to load - that's why I like this method fg going through multiple tabs.

What happened to the dice? They were floating this morning and I did a few accounts before work, but nothing this evening???

I should add that you can only get ONE egg per set of reloaded tabs. As soon as you click one egg, you can reload the set of tabs without checking them further. Otherwise you get "you have already found this peek once" messages.
Question, How do i reload all pages I can get it all set up but how do I get them to reload all at once?
Puppet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2011, 08:35 PM   #262
judyp123
Webkinz :)

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

This has been so frustrating for all of us. I hope they get this resolved tomorrow and then add another day to the eggs and floating dice promotions. After spending 30 minutes finally finding 5 eggs on 1 account, I kept getting the security code error message when I know I clearly typed it in correctly time and time again. I cleared my cache, logged in again but it didn't take me back to the security code screen. I'm not spending another 30 minutes not getting another egg. Maybe tomorrow it will be better. Good luck everyone, I'm bailing for tonight!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 08:39 PM   #263
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

View Post Originally Posted by Puppet
Question, How do i reload all pages I can get it all set up but how do I get them to reload all at once?
If you right click on first tab you will see a list, click on the reload all tabs
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 08:40 PM   #264
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Gram2Four
If you right click on first tab you will see a list, click on the reload all tabs
thanks
Puppet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 08:47 PM   #265

JoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by judy999
This has been so frustrating for all of us. I hope they get this resolved tomorrow and then add another day to the eggs and floating dice promotions. After spending 30 minutes finally finding 5 eggs on 1 account, I kept getting the security code error message when I know I clearly typed it in correctly time and time again. I cleared my cache, logged in again but it didn't take me back to the security code screen. I'm not spending another 30 minutes not getting another egg. Maybe tomorrow it will be better. Good luck everyone, I'm bailing for tonight!
I hope for a better day tomorrow for everyone also.
JoKinder is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:08 PM   #266
Bengalcat4 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for your help.
Bengalcat4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:34 PM   #267
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I was able to play, but it is loading really slow. I got a verification code that was unreadable, so I logged back in and keep getting unreadable verification codes. I think this is because the site is loading so slow and the page doesn't completely load correctly.
Click the image to open in full size.
Hi SnowCrystal
This happened to me a couple of times today as well.

I found that if I just entered any numbers/letters for the code and clicked "submit", I would get the "incorrect code" msg --but the next code to try would be readable.
Hugs ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:35 PM   #268

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by judy999
I agree this was really frustrating. I also got the security code error. The best thing I found there was to be sure to use CAPS LOCK. Even then, I might have to try 3 or 4 codes to get it to go through. I did use the log in again method once, but i did not clear my cache first and it did work for me. But they have proven this does NOT have to be this hard with other promotions, so I am not sure why this is such a disaster.
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:37 PM   #269
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

Shock And Awe

I was just able to log in and do five accounts on peek a newz.
I checked all 5 to see if they actually got thier prizes... they did.
I did all this in under 30 minutes!

I had some idea what they would have to do to fix it but I honestly didn't think it would be able to be fixed this fast!

SHOCK!

They only thing I can guess as to how they did a fix so fast is it must have been all the people calling/emailing them and letting them know what they tried and so on.

If you are still having trouble please let them know because it can roll over again and become a huge problem like it was if it's not completely fixed.
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:45 PM   #270
♥ m a g g i e♥

LocoKitty has disabled reputation

OK, when I finally found the five eggs I kept trying to put in the verification code, but of course every time I correctly put it in it would say that it was incorrect. Finally I decided to ask someone and of course when they were standing there trying to help me, the code works. LOLxD
LocoKitty is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
sarahgotchi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: