Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-2011, 05:30 PM   #231
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: System Errors Plague Spring Celebration Peek-a-Newz Event

The site seems to be a little slow but it's working!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2011, 05:35 PM   #232
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

grammak has disabled reputation

In the last 4 1/2 HRS I have found 1 out of 5 eggs on the newz Peak. Instead of trying 10 new things all at once why can they not just do ONE thing right. My grandkids used to think this site was like Disneyland at their fingertips now NONE of them play at all. Remember the word FUN? I used to mean you really had some.
grammak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 05:37 PM   #233

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

Just was able to log on to WKN for the egg peek. Good luck all!
suzy12356 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 05:40 PM   #234
j1230 is a jewel in the roughj1230 is a jewel in the rough

I've tried for a long time, but I'm not clear what to do and I'm not seeing any eggs. My brother gave up an hour ago and my computer time is almost up for the day. I've spent the entire time either trying to log in unsuccessfully or looking, even though I'm not sure what to do. It's not a floaty clicky. Does it pop up immediately on a page or do you have to wait a bit?

I'm sad that I have to give up on this one. I wouldn't have even tried again after the error without WI. Thanks!
j1230 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 05:41 PM   #235
raw1968 is just really niceraw1968 is just really nice

I am getting "too many log in attempts"; message now when I try to log in to do it.
raw1968 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 05:46 PM   #236

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

Noooooooooooo! I found five eggs in about 5 minutes, but when I put in the code, it said "too many log in attempts." I will go on my account and see if I got my prize, but I am thinking not. Also, I found at least three more eggs, that when I clicked it said "you have already found this egg." I hadn't. What a mess. Will let you all know if I got my egg anyway.

Nope, no egg. When I tried to log in another account on WKN, I got the "too many attempts" notice. Guess they don't have it fixed yet.

Last edited by suzy12356; 04-18-2011 at 05:46 PM..
suzy12356 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 05:52 PM   #237

suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by j1230
I've tried for a long time, but I'm not clear what to do and I'm not seeing any eggs. My brother gave up an hour ago and my computer time is almost up for the day. I've spent the entire time either trying to log in unsuccessfully or looking, even though I'm not sure what to do. It's not a floaty clicky. Does it pop up immediately on a page or do you have to wait a bit?

I'm sad that I have to give up on this one. I wouldn't have even tried again after the error without WI. Thanks!
You need to wait quite a bit, the page needs to completely load. You should see a piece of the egg on the page. Good Luck!
suzette424 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 05:56 PM   #238
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

It's the Webkinz Gremlins i am telling yas! I knows they are in there.... sneaking around and having fun accidently breaking things like computers or anything else mechanical because they are so inquisitive...

rofl

j/k

I am finding it loading very very slow on our computers, same glitch is still present.

Did all the usual, cleared cache, temp files, unused registry files etc. and even ran a few virus scanners seeing as I am doing computer system maintenance in my household today it seems.

Wait a second....

Maybe the Gremlins are eating the eggs?
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 05:57 PM   #239
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

I am playing now, glad its fixed!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 06:05 PM   #240

mimieibye5 is on a distinguished road

It says, "We're sorry. Too many log in attempts!" Even when it's my first time logging in!
mimieibye5 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
sarahgotchi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: