Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-2011, 04:20 PM   #211
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Default Re: System Errors Plague Spring Celebration Peek-a-Newz Event

View Post Originally Posted by happy1979
hello can someone answer my question please?!
and how do I know my cache is clear?
Answered in post # 197

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
Here is a link that should help you with what a cache is and how to clear it How to Clear Your Browser's Cache - wikiHow
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2011, 04:21 PM   #212
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

I did clear it but how do I know it did the job
happy1979 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 04:23 PM   #213

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

I accomplised getting all 3 accounts done with all these errors going on.

account 2- cherry blossom wind spinner
account 3- empty egg (no gift)
Peek-a-newz account 1- teacup
account 2- teacup
account 3- Egg glasses
The 4 o'clock egg account 1- Bunny mask
account 2- Bunny Mask
account 3- empty egg (no gift)

Weird how 2 of my accounts were the exact same gifts and 3 did not do so well.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 04:24 PM   #214
this2ilove

i♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by sarahgotchi
I am about to scream.
I found my fifth egg after 45 minutes. I now have the message "Too many login attempts". No prize for me. Hope you guys have better luck.
It's so frustrating, the same just happened to me. So frustrating and time consuming!
i♥lovethis is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 04:32 PM   #215
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

Talking Re: System Errors Plague Spring Celebration Peek-a-Newz Event

Hey Ganz I have a new Webkinz suggestion in celebration of the Spring Celebration Glitch. :0)

I was thinking it would be really cool if you guys could come up with cute and cudely Webkinz Gremlins. Make at least one a plushie, LOL
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 04:36 PM   #216
kcookrose

kcookrose is on a distinguished road

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Are anyone else of you guys getting the message "Too many login attempts" when you find your fifth egg? Will I not be able to get a prize now?
kcookrose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 04:36 PM   #217
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by Bengalcat4
I signed in this morning and got the expired message. Now I found the egg fairly quickly, but I am getting a message that says "you have already found this peek once." What does that mean?
Hi Bengalcat4
That happened to me, too. I clicked on the same egg twice. After that I searched and searched and found no more eggs ~ so I clicked on the peek a newz button and signed in again. Found my last egg after doing that.
Hugs ♥mJb
►So. very. slow. The Newz site is horribly slow for us - it usually zooms on our computer, so my little ones have no patience for finding the white chocolate eggs. I am hoping things will speed back up later this evening. I am falling asleep at my desk trying to do this -lol!

►Also, when signing in to play, I received that screen with the "play" button again and again --so I just started clicking around and was able to find eggs.

►We are having to count ten seconds or so after the page is completely loaded to make sure that we don't miss eggs. They are showing up at about 6 to 8 seconds after loading is finished.

►When I played this morning, there were eggs and dice, but this afternoon, I haven't seen any floating dice.

Hugs to all who are searching (or watching the screen load) ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 04:43 PM   #218
Diabetes Awareness

picklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to all

Do you have to have an account to get the eggs?
picklesryummy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 04:45 PM   #219
onderfully blessed
Gift Guru

HITR knows the way
HITR knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by kcookrose
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Are anyone else of you guys getting the message "Too many login attempts" when you find your fifth egg? Will I not be able to get a prize now?
I keep getting this too. Don't be alarmed, you'll likely get your egg. Just close the site completely out (yes, I know, it's a royal pain in the patoot). Go back in, log in with the same account info, and it should bring you directly to the security code page. Fill it in, and you should get your egg. That's what's happened with me a few times now. Good luck to you!
HITR is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 04:45 PM   #220
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by picklesryummy
Do you have to have an account to get the eggs?
Just a Webkinz account. You don't need an account on the WebkinzNews. When they ask for your account info, they want your WW username and password.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
sarahgotchi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: