Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-2011, 03:03 PM   #171
Webkinz :)

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

Default Re: System Errors Plague Spring Celebration Peek-a-Newz Event

Mine is working now!
suzy12356 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2011, 03:05 PM   #172
Is a Ghostie

bunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socks

Mine is too.
bunnyberrtie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 03:06 PM   #173
Diabetes Awareness

ssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud of

Hi,

Would someone please post a picture of the egg. I want to know what it looks like so it will be easier to find. Anyways, can' seem to find it in the first place. Thanks!

Vicky
ssparavier is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 03:07 PM   #174
Is a Ghostie

bunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socks

It looks just like the egg but a bit bigger and a mbout half of it shows up
Old 04-18-2011, 03:08 PM   #175
Diabetes Awareness

ssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by ssparavier
Hi,

Would someone please post a picture of the egg. I want to know what it looks like so it will be easier to find. Anyways, can' seem to find it in the first place. Thanks!

Vicky

Never mind, just found it! YAY!

Vicky
Old 04-18-2011, 03:10 PM   #176
Banned
littlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to all

Well, I am certainly surprised (or not) that when Webkinz/Ganz gives us a new peek-a-prize game to play, everyone has to complain! I, like most of you Webkinz players, have been playing for some time and know that (just like your computer and its crashes, freezes, &c.) there are going to be glitches. Have you ever tried programming???
Especially in the spirit of Easter, for that is the season or holiday that Ganz is celebrating with us, I am thankful that Ganz recognizes Easter even if it is of the gift/Easter egg, chocolate sort. But it is ultimately Christian, and for that I am thankful.
Yes, I would like it that five white chocolate (Easter!) eggs appeared on the first five pages that I browsed on WKN and that I was awarded my prize, but that didn't happen.
I am simply thankful for the fun and spirit of this blessed season, and if I don't find any more wcee, then I am happy and thankful that I at least found three!
Blessed Easter to all!!!!!!
littlejohnw is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 03:11 PM   #177
Diabetes Awareness

Just found all 5 eggs! I'll let everyone know if I won a prize and which one! This morning for the Milk Chocolate Egg I won the Cherry Blossom Wind Spinner!
Old 04-18-2011, 03:12 PM   #178
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
No congrats from me - when I try to play it keeps telling me 'We are sorry. Too many login attempts!' even though it is the first time I have tried to play today. Tried clearing my cache and all that, but still no luck. Leave it to Ganz to host an event and have a bunch of glitches with it! LOL! Guess I will try again later.
Hi everyone,
I just got off the phone with customer service. The lady said that the code has been removed for this promotion. She did not have any idea when it would be fixed. I did try with both Internet Explorer 8 and Mozilla Firefox.

If people are having success, could you please post some details (i.e. Browser, time, etc.).

((Hugs))
Auntie
AuntietoEW is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 03:13 PM   #179
Is a Ghostie

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
I am using Firefox and have cleared my cache and it is still not working.
What were you using originally? I'm on safari.
Old 04-18-2011, 03:14 PM   #180
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

Don't forget to get your Milk Chocolate Egg from the Daily Activities right now!!!
sarahgotchi is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
sarahgotchi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: