Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-2011, 01:50 PM   #131
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Crazyha99 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: System Errors Plague Spring Celebration Peek-a-Newz Event

I got a spring teacup from my white egg!
Crazyha99 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2011, 01:51 PM   #132
violeta108 will become famous soon enough

I took care of the dice for 3 qccounts early this morning, and I came back at 1:30 P.M. and I have been trying to login for about 1 hour, however, when I press PLAY, the following message appears:
"Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found. Perhaps searching will help."
Has this happened to anyone?
THANKS for any help/suggestions!
violeta108 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 01:53 PM   #133
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

I had dice this morning. I haven't seen any since they "fixed" the eggs, though.

As to fixing the eggs, I was able to get in briefly around 2:15 and got 2 more accounts done. I'm back to "too many login attempts" now, though. I need a break from this.
acourt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 01:54 PM   #134

gramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledge

This is the message on WKN:

What: SPREE! Bonus Roll – Find the floating dice!

When: Every day from April 13 until April 20. Each day begins at 12am EST and runs until 11:59pm EST. (NOTE: April 13th begins at 1:30pm EST and runs until 11:59pm EST)

Just want to be sure everyone knows to get their extra dice to play Spree.
gramys is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 01:56 PM   #135

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by violeta108
I took care of the dice for 3 qccounts early this morning, and I came back at 1:30 P.M. and I have been trying to login for about 1 hour, however, when I press PLAY, the following message appears:
"Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found. Perhaps searching will help."
Has this happened to anyone?
THANKS for any help/suggestions!
That has happened to me for every peek-a-newz contest for a couple of months. It's no big deal: just click on one of the tabs at the top and go to a different page. You have definitely been logged into the contest when you see that error message. Just Ganz' way of saying "Welcome to the Contest!!"

View Post Originally Posted by gramys
This is the message on WKN:

What: SPREE! Bonus Roll – Find the floating dice!

When: Every day from April 13 until April 20. Each day begins at 12am EST and runs until 11:59pm EST. (NOTE: April 13th begins at 1:30pm EST and runs until 11:59pm EST)

Just want to be sure everyone knows to get their extra dice to play Spree.
I know to get them....but they don't seem to know to GIVE them to me!
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 01:57 PM   #136
molly8916
Gifted

molly8916 will become famous soon enough

I have not seen any dice since they fixed the eggs. I have now found the eggs on webkinz news so that is good but I fed both to my pets and they gave me nothing so that was bad
80% chance my foot. bah humbug!
molly8916 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 02:01 PM   #137
Happy to be
Gifted

GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!

Darn it all, I still can't get in to Peek a Newz! I just talked with CS and she said they're still down. I cleared my cache. :p (hate doing that!) Tried again.... seeing a strange partial screen of the peek log in under top bar with gobbledygook. CS rep told me to try again tomorrow.

I suggested that if the programmers bung up a day of a promotion the promotion ought to be extended by a day.
GlynnisI is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 02:03 PM   #138

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by GlynnisI
Darn it all, I still can't get in to Peek a Newz! I just talked with CS and she said they're still down. I cleared my cache. :p (hate doing that!) Tried again.... seeing a strange partial screen of the peek log in under top bar with gobbledygook. CS rep told me to try again tomorrow.

I suggested that if the programmers bung up a day of a promotion the promotion ought to be extended by a day.

I agree they should certainly extend it because of this nonsense...but I'm sorry to tell you the CS person is flat-out wrong, unless it's just some of the servers that are down like the other day. Don't wait until tomorrow....have another go later today.

Sometimes I think the people answering the phones just randomly tell you whatever they think will get you off the line. I don't think they are told what's going on very often!
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 02:06 PM   #139
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

No congrats from me - when I try to play it keeps telling me 'We are sorry. Too many login attempts!' even though it is the first time I have tried to play today. Tried clearing my cache and all that, but still no luck. Leave it to Ganz to host an event and have a bunch of glitches with it! LOL! Guess I will try again later.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 02:07 PM   #140
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

It's crazy how many glitches are on Webkinz World but they are a mass producing company.
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
sarahgotchi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: