Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-2011, 01:32 PM   #121
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: System Errors Plague Spring Celebration Peek-a-Newz Event

View Post Originally Posted by Pengo
I now have 5 eggs for each of our 5 accounts (as a family). However, in the time it took me to get those 25 eggs not a SINGLE pair of floating dice appeared. So....did they "fix" the egg problem at the expense of the "other" contest? Anyone else finding the dice?
I spoke too soon. I only have four accounts covered (I guess I forgot one)...and now no eggs are showing up, either.

But I still wonder what happened to the dice.
I believe the dice peek-a-newz ended as it was supposed to. Yesterday was the last day, and this egg one was supposed to start today. There will be occasional extra dice awarded in the daily activities, so watch for them there.
Serena is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2011, 01:39 PM   #122
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Crazyha99 will become famous soon enough

so i quit about 3 hours.. come back and its still the same!
Crazyha99 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 01:39 PM   #123

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Serena
I believe the dice peek-a-newz ended as it was supposed to. Yesterday was the last day, and this egg one was supposed to start today. There will be occasional extra dice awarded in the daily activities, so watch for them there.
No, the dice floating promotion (not peek-a-newz) is supposed to run until April 23rd. It should stilll be on. The promotion that ended yesterday was for the extra kinzcash.
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 01:41 PM   #124

gramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Serena
The floating dice were scheduled for April 13 to 20 on WKNEWZ once per day.
gramys is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 01:45 PM   #125
Diabetes Awareness

Crazyha99 will become famous soon enough

so i went found one egg and it said i found all the eggs! woohoo
Crazyha99 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 01:45 PM   #126
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

I'm still getting the too many login attempts message. This has been going on with us since the last peek a news started. I wish they would fix it already since it also effects the floating dice (if there were any showing anyways lol)
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 01:48 PM   #127

gramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledge

The dice were floating this morning, until the "expired page" problem.
gramys is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 01:49 PM   #128

s7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to all

Clearing cookies seemed to help get me logged in got both accounts done but no sign of the floating dice
s7sma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 01:49 PM   #129

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

No, the dice floating promotion (not peek-a-newz) is supposed to run until April 23rd. It should stilll be on. The promotion that ended yesterday was for the extra kinzcash.
Sorry, the dice run until the 21st, not the 23rd. My bad.
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 01:50 PM   #130
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!

i logged in just fine but cannot see any egg...
do they look like the regular peek-a-newz thingies?
cleared my cache, allowed pop-ups from ALL sites...
pinukity is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
sarahgotchi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: