Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-2011, 01:17 PM   #111
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

ssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud of

Default Re: System Errors Plague Spring Celebration Peek-a-Newz Event

I keep trying to log in and it says it cannot find the page try again.
ssparavier is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2011, 01:18 PM   #112

smb890 is on a distinguished road

I cleared my cache, but I'm still getting the too many login attempts message!
smb890 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 01:20 PM   #113
Unregistered

I managed to get 2 eggs on two accounts. However, when I fed the pets with them, there was no present :-((( Anybody else had the same problem?
Old 04-18-2011, 01:24 PM   #114

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

I now have 5 eggs for each of our 5 accounts (as a family). However, in the time it took me to get those 25 eggs not a SINGLE pair of floating dice appeared. So....did they "fix" the egg problem at the expense of the "other" contest? Anyone else finding the dice?
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 01:25 PM   #115
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

no dice here. I was finally able to log in to the contest, but it won't go past the page that says "i spy..."
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 01:26 PM   #116

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

And we are back to too many login attempts. PLEASE FIX THIS GANZ!?!?! I'll give you a cookie if you give me a chocolate egg.
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 01:27 PM   #117
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I finally found an egg. Here's a pic:

Click the image to open in full size.
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 01:28 PM   #118

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

I spoke too soon. I only have four accounts covered (I guess I forgot one)...and now no eggs are showing up, either.

But I still wonder what happened to the dice.
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 01:31 PM   #119

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

I got to log and and click log in and then I get this.

Click the image to open in full size.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 01:31 PM   #120
Lil Kinz
pinkrhino is an unknown quantity at this point

I havent been able to play the last one, this one or the dice because of a message telling me too many log in accounts. It is still doing this. Im still not able to play.
pinkrhino is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
sarahgotchi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: