Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-16-2013, 12:12 AM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Sweets N Treats Theme Retires From W Shop!

A new front page story has been added:

Sweets N Treats Theme Retires From W Shop!

Click the image to open in full size.
In a surprise move, Ganz has retired the Sweets N Treats Theme from the W Shop in Webkinz World, and moved it to the Curio Shop! Unlike other recent theme retirements, there was no advance warning of this move. The items are now appearing for sale in the Curio Shop on an irregular basis as Arte's Favorites, and at prices that vary from 20% over the W Shop price, to special sale prices as low as 40% from the original price. These items will now also appear in the Zum Challenges.

In the past when retiring a theme to the Curio Shop, Ganz has usually reserved one or two items that are completely removed from circulation and never available again. It remains to be seen which Sweets N Treats item, if any, will be retired forever.

On the other hand, one chair from this theme, the Be Mine Chair, is still available in the W Shop.

The Sweets N Treats Theme was first introduced to the W Shop in February 2007.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2013, 12:19 AM   #2
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Sweets N Treats Theme Retires From W Shop!

Thanks for the info .My favorite them of all time
Reminded me of Candyland
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 01:09 AM   #3
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the information. When we first came to WW my dd bought tons of the ice cream sandwich refrigerators. I am glad that we have a surplus of these, at least.
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 02:06 AM   #4
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!
aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!

I love this theme too!
I hope they make it all available in the curio shop!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 03:13 AM   #5
RecordsFooFoo!

SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!
SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!

it reminds me of that canyland boardgame so I made a caandyland thememed board game room
SamanthaFooFoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 04:19 AM   #6

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

Ohh...thanks for the update. Too bad, this was such a cute theme. Always reminded me of CandyLand.
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 05:15 AM   #7
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

This was also one of my favorite themes of all time.

I hope they release another theme similar to this one, hopefully revamped and cooler and more modern.
wikylo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 06:03 AM   #8
Birthday

dumdumgumgumboo can ride a flying orange
dumdumgumgumboo can ride a flying orangedumdumgumgumboo can ride a flying orangedumdumgumgumboo can ride a flying orangedumdumgumgumboo can ride a flying orangedumdumgumgumboo can ride a flying orangedumdumgumgumboo can ride a flying orangedumdumgumgumboo can ride a flying orangedumdumgumgumboo can ride a flying orangedumdumgumgumboo can ride a flying orangedumdumgumgumboo can ride a flying orangedumdumgumgumboo can ride a flying orange

Good thing. Nearly have all the items!
dumdumgumgumboo is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 07:00 AM   #9

InsanityEscape knows the way
InsanityEscape knows the wayInsanityEscape knows the wayInsanityEscape knows the way

WIsh I hadn't sold so much of theme. :c
InsanityEscape is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 07:25 AM   #10

Littlepoobearz is just really niceLittlepoobearz is just really nice

I didn't ev.en realize it was retired when I lokked at themes in the Wshop.

I made a Candyland themed restaurant and used a bunch of the ribbon candy chairs, so I at least have some of them to go along with my tables.

Last edited by Littlepoobearz; 05-16-2013 at 07:25 AM..
Littlepoobearz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: