Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-20-2011, 12:28 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Sweet Sushi Plant Seeds locking players out of room

Day 4 and the plant looks the same- I wonder how many days it takes to get bigger/flower or if this is part of the glitch

Day 3 (looks the same as day 1 planted on March 17):
Click the image to open in full size.

Day 4 (March 20 still the same, but you can see my other plants have done their progress)

Even weirder, it said I needed to rake it and I did, but if you see there are no weeds on it and the image has not changed

Forgot to explain which one was the suishi plant

Last edited by Denimbutterfly; 03-20-2011 at 12:28 PM..
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2011, 01:11 PM   #42
mrsumo
Gifted

mrsumo is just really nicemrsumo is just really nice

Looks like the sushi seed problem has been fixed ... at least for now. I can now get into my room and rescue my pet who was trapped in the room.
mrsumo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 02:38 PM   #43

hiboy55 is on a distinguished road

i going to get a sushi plant
hiboy55 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 03:51 PM   #44
bracci2000
Lil Kinz

Cheeselover3000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: Sweet Sushi Plant Seeds locking players out of room

Uh!!! I planted the Sushi Plant right before I read this article!!!!!!! I will always go on Webkinz Insider First.

Autism Do Your Best To Help!
Cheeselover3000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 04:10 PM   #45

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Cheeselover3000
Uh!!! I planted the Sushi Plant right before I read this article!!!!!!! I will always go on Webkinz Insider First.

Autism Do Your Best To Help!

You should be fine, the glitch has been fixed although I am worried the plants aren't growing right, you don't get locked out of your room anymore
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 04:12 PM   #46
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

Darn -.- I was hoping these were wShop. I wanna plant me some sushi!
SunnyPup20 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 07:20 PM   #47
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
Day 4 and the plant looks the same- I wonder how many days it takes to get bigger/flower or if this is part of the glitch

Day 4 (March 20 still the same, but you can see my other plants have done their progress)

Even weirder, it said I needed to rake it and I did, but if you see there are no weeds on it and the image has not changed

Mine is much bigger than that today, and it was planted on March 18. I suggest you reset yours by moving it to your dock and then back to your garden. Good luck!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgsushi.JPG (7.8 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Amneris; 03-20-2011 at 08:07 PM..
Amneris is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 05:36 AM   #48
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Sweet Sushi Plant Seeds locking players out of room

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I just love your garden. It is beautiful. Now seeing your pictures my plant is bigger also. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I will check when I get home from work for you and let you know.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 09:42 AM   #49
Lil Kinz
pjw328 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm excited that it is finally safe to plant my sushi!
pjw328 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 12:32 PM   #50
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Sweet Sushi Plant Seeds locking players out of room

I'm glad the Sushi Seeds glitch has been fixed & all those people locked out of their rooms can now get in & rescue their pets.
I ususall LOVE the wacky kinds of seeds sold in the eStore & have bought all of them so far BUT I don't like sushi & I'm not buying the seeds. I don't care what my pets like. LOL!
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: