Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-19-2011, 09:23 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds
babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds

Default Re: Sweet Sushi Plant Seeds locking players out of room

That is horrible! I really hope they get this fixed! I'm so sorry for the peoplewho bought sushi seeds.
babykittyricky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2011, 09:36 AM   #12
oot!

Calciferia is a name known to allCalciferia is a name known to allCalciferia is a name known to all

Yikes! That's not good. It's unfortunate for those people locked out of their rooms

Ganz does appear to be aware of the problem. I looked the seeds up at the eStore and this is what was written on their page:

"This item is currently not available due to an ongoing issue. It will be sold again once the issue has been fixed. Thank you for your patience!"
Calciferia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 09:49 AM   #13
Lil Kinz
pjw328 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm glad I waited to plant mine.
pjw328 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:36 AM   #14

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

Wish I had seen this before I planted it!
jemkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:36 AM   #15
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

They aren't there today. PS LOVE YOUR STORMTROOPERS
View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
yep, that's exactly what that means. Once you place it you lock up and can't get back into that room anymore.

Yeah, I didn't know about it either. Never heard of it. lol And the story links you to the wiki to tell you about it but noone has entered into the wiki yet so it's not there. lol
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:38 AM   #16
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

I gave up on their estore plants. They don't harvest any faster and they don't pay out much when you sell them. I have jellybean plants-5kc, giant bean plant-5kc, (also bought a milkshake machine-5kc which at least gives one a day but not to each pet). I have been locked out of the garden for peppermint plants and continure having more than my fair share of leaving the room and coming back for the marshmallow plant. Maybe you just like to collect the unusual or send your friends a cup of hot chocolate for Christmas...if you just want to get in and garden and get out and make money; maybe these are not the best bets imho.
grammiedkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:40 AM   #17

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Thanks for info. I'm glad I dug my up last night.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 01:27 PM   #18
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

they are back at the estore, but they are listed as unavailable.
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 01:37 PM   #19
mrsumo
Gifted

mrsumo is just really nicemrsumo is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by jemkinz
Wish I had seen this before I planted it!
ME TOO
mrsumo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 01:52 PM   #20
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

I hope Ganz fixes this.
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: