Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-14-2007, 02:06 PM   #1
metroidlover123
Gifted

Lenny is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Survey Question

The survey in Contact Us on the Newz asked which type of lock you prefer. Do you think they'll let us lock doors soon?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2007, 04:14 PM   #2
Sugarcraze
Gifted

SugarCraze will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Survey Question

I don't know, that was pretty weird. Maybe they'll be a locked place and you have to figure out the combination....
I picked key.
Old 07-14-2007, 04:16 PM   #3
Banned
2retrievers2luv is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Lenny
The survey in Contact Us on the Newz asked which type of lock you prefer. Do you think they'll let us lock doors soon?

Probably. I picked key lock. they're easier.
Old 07-14-2007, 04:29 PM   #4
oceangirl300

I picked key too.
Old 07-14-2007, 04:57 PM   #5
hellotink12
Gift Guru

hellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to all

I forgot about! Thanks for reminding me!!
-
I picked Combo, cause I lose keys, and I am not good at unlocking stuff with keys!

Last edited by hellotink12; 07-14-2007 at 04:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
hellotink12 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2007, 04:58 PM   #6
cacaoxlacte

I know! What a weird question, lol I said combo!
Old 07-14-2007, 05:17 PM   #7
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

I agree it was vary odd, perhaps it will be in use with further ganz items, such as webkinz boxes or something? I also picked combo, too.
Old 07-14-2007, 05:17 PM   #8
Gift Guru

googles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to behold

I picked combination too. I've got no idea why they'd ask that question though. Maybe we'll find out soon.
Old 07-14-2007, 06:26 PM   #9
Webkinz World ID
Gift Guru

istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!

I like combination!
Old 07-14-2007, 08:40 PM   #10
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

I picked a key lock too as I can't remember combo's. LOL I thought perhaps this was going to be on an item we could buy in the w shop.
Tula is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: