Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 02:41 PM   #51
Lil Kinz
alexrider is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the Webkinz eStore, March 7th

If you look on the skater kat AD it shows a ramp and a skateboarding outfit
Do you think that we will ever be able to own these
alexrider is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 02:51 PM   #52
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by bromsisa
3rd
buy a $25 visa/mastercard card
(from your lcal CVS/supermarket/Walgreens/etc)
with this card you can create as many fake accts as you want

I don't think the estore accepts the prepaid visa/matercards.

To create another account, all you need is another email address (the estore account name is your email address). You can use the same information (name, address, credit card information) on both accounts. I read through all of the estore user agreement and it didn't say only one estore account per person. If anyone has any conflicting information about this, please let me know.

Also, some email packages allow for you to create "disposable" email addresses for the same account. I think yahoo does this (through Yahoo AddressGuard). These are email addresses you can give out to people/companies that you think might start sending spam mail to you. These "disposable" email addresses can be deleted at any time. If you use the "disposable" email address, it will send the email to your regular email account. You can have the "disposable" messages highlighted with a certain color, so you know the difference. You can also set it so you can send email from these "disposable" addresses. Some email packages allow you to create an infinite number of these "disposable" addresses. This is another way that your family can use the same base email address. If your kids want an email address, you can set them up with a "disposable" one and their mail will go to your main email account. It is a way for one family to share an email account, but they will all have separate/different email addresses.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 04:53 PM   #53
ptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant future

Angry Re: Surprise Saturday at the Webkinz eStore, March 7th

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
Yeeha!! I'm going to be first in line for the replica skateboard!!

So glad to see they've included the canon - I wonder what it 'does'!!
How is it that your pet seems to be standing on the skateboard - while mine sits just like he does on the one from the W Shop?
ptandme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 07:55 PM   #54
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by ptandme

How is it that your pet seems to be standing on the skateboard - while mine sits just like he does on the one from the W Shop?
Mine sits on the skateboard too--until I go to the Actions tab and click on the "smile" action (after she is done smiling, she sits back down). See if this works for you. I wish they would stand on the skateboard all the time. My bunny covers up the whole thing when she is sitting!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 08:28 PM   #55
ptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant future

Thanks for the Smile action to get my pet to stand...but I like you don't understand why they can't stand all the time. I doesn't seem fair to charge you $4.00 for them to sit on a skate board. I wonder is the original trophy was this way too. Thanks again.
ptandme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 08:51 PM   #56
Its summer (:

ad105 is a splendid one to beholdad105 is a splendid one to beholdad105 is a splendid one to beholdad105 is a splendid one to behold

I love it but does that mean it is still price less???????????????
ad105 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 07:32 AM   #57
Unregistered

cool you bought the cheeky cat can you add me on webkinz my name is nathan94534
Old 03-08-2009, 08:45 PM   #58
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by ad105
I love it but does that mean it is still price less???????????????

No, the value has dropped. (:
andrewhoya is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 09:42 PM   #59
Tabbyheart

kittycatluv123 is a jewel in the roughkittycatluv123 is a jewel in the rough

i have boight the skate board but i'm locked out of my account and it's for $4.00
kittycatluv123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:22 PM   #60
Animallvr303

JennyBug1996 is on a distinguished road

Red face Re: Surprise Saturday at the Webkinz eStore, March 7th

Look what i found!

Hope you guys can use this glitch!
Attached Images
File Type: bmpproblemo.bmp (270.6 KB, 3 views)
JennyBug1996 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: