Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 12:34 AM   #21
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the Webkinz eStore, March 7th

View Post Originally Posted by cocogirl211
Its a incredibly rare trophy, the retired the game in 05. Your pet can ride on it (I think)
Yes, they probably will ... I remember a time where the rock garden was out of the CS for like 15mo...
The game did not retire 2005. It retired early 2007. It retired the same month we started Webkinz.

A good way to check is the WIGEV...

Quote:
Skater Kat Skateboard (last available May 2007) - PRICELESS eStore "replica" sold on March 7th, 2009
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 12:37 AM   #22
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by pblavelle
How can we buy more than one? That is ridiculous.
I agree. They could have at least made it a limit of 2. The price is $4, but there is a $5 minimum purchase; so you will need to also buy something else.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:38 AM   #23
sberry8, tmt5, kkat2

samantha9 is on a distinguished road

Open another estore account if you want more than one.
samantha9 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:40 AM   #24
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I agree. They could have at least made it a limit of 2. The price is $4, but there is a $5 minimum purchase; so you will need to also buy something else.
That's true. I bought a charm but I'm considering going back and getting a canon...something about launching my webkinz sounds sort of fun...don't you think?!
Old 03-07-2009, 12:51 AM   #25

codypennant is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
It is a strange situation. I'm surprised they didn't just make it $5. I bought a charm too.

I was sure the cannon programming was going to just be the same as for a trampoline. It looks much cooler, though! If only the colors would go with any theme other than circus.
codypennant is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:53 AM   #26

meems is an unknown quantity at this point

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by codypennant
It's there for $4.00. You can only buy one per account, so I can't get one for each kid.
I agree I have 3 grandchildren what do I do now? This is very hard looks like no one will get skate board Thanks Ganz
meems is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:03 AM   #27
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero

I'm thinking it's going to be time to call on friends and families and ask them to buy some codes for me.
Old 03-07-2009, 01:04 AM   #28
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Well... I couldn't resist! Bought the cannon for Ella's (my elephant) Circus Room & the Skater Kat Skateboard for Jasper, my black & white cat. Just too cute to pass up! Even though the servers have been glitching all night - I was able to log in long enough to get them both loaded & played with! Have fun, everyone!
angelgurl1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:08 AM   #29
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
That's true. I bought a charm but I'm considering going back and getting a canon...something about launching my webkinz sounds sort of fun...don't you think?!
Yes it does sound like fun.....my GS would love it....BUT we can't get onto any of our 8 accounts!

---------- pblavelle added 2 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
I'm thinking it's going to be time to call on friends and families and ask them to buy some codes for me.
I have several accounts from all of my family here that I guess I will have to register. Geesh!! What is the harm in letting us buy more than one.....it is only a replica! Seems silly to me to have to go thru all we are going to do for different email addresses........not to mention we can't even get on WW!

Last edited by pblavelle; 03-07-2009 at 01:08 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
pblavelle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:43 AM   #30
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I went on and it would not take my information. It kept telling me there was something wrong with it and it wouldn't let me buy !!

AAArrrgghhh !!

---------- funkyc63 added 11 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

This better not mess up my chance to get a board !!

I sent it to cust. serv. but it says they might not get to it for at least 48 hours !!

Last edited by funkyc63; 03-07-2009 at 01:43 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: