Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 06:36 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Surprise Saturday at the Webkinz eStore, March 7th

A WI Front Page entry has been added:

Surprise Saturday at the Webkinz eStore, March 7th

Ganz has announced that the following items will be for sale at the Webkinz eStore (www.webkinzestore.com) on Surprise Saturday, March 7th:
  • Webkinz: Purple Floral Fox
  • Exclusives: Skater Kat Replica, Bounding Big Top Cannon, Circus Spotlight, Big Pile of KinzCash Bed
  • Charm Codes: Black Lab, Plumpy
The Bounding Big Top Cannon is being sold for the very first time today. It is part of the Circus Theme, which is exclusive to the Webkinz eStore.

The Skater Kat Replica is a copy of the famous Skater Kat Skateboard Trophy, from the retired Skater Kat arcade game. Unlike the original, this item cannot be traded or sent via KinzPost. Ganz has officially stated that "this replica will be availalbe for one day only, this year."

Click the image to open in full size.

UPDATE: Only one Skater Kat Skateboard can be purchased per eStore account, and the Skateboard will not be available again at the eStore in 2009. Thank you to Webkinz Insider EXOTERIC for these pictures from her account. And, thank you to jagular for this picture of her new Cannon in action.

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2009, 07:22 PM   #2
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the Webkinz eStore, March 7th

thanks for the update. i am still on the fence about what to buy.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:35 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Man, I want the skateboard so bad.
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:35 PM   #4
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

OMG that replica's going to be SO cool!
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:36 PM   #5
I'm a dancing
Gift Guru

1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold

kewl. i'm sure quite alot of people are wanting the skater cat thingy!
1220panda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:38 PM   #6

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

I'm not familiar with the Skater Kat Skateboard game and/or trophy, what's the story on that? I may buy it if the price is right and does your pet ride on it or is it just decoration?

When are they going to offer the lava columns again...I've been waiting for FOREVER, I need them to finish off a room design! Also will they ever have the Jumpin Jukebox again in the Curio Shop???

Anyway, thank you for the info!
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:40 PM   #7
i <3 being a

brittany13star is on a distinguished road

cool but too pricey.
brittany13star is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:46 PM   #8
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Yeeha!! I'm going to be first in line for the replica skateboard!!

So glad to see they've included the canon - I wonder what it 'does'!!
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:51 PM   #9
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Stilll on the fence about the SC....I know my son would love one..he played this game all the time when it was available...Wish Ganz would just have a cat celebration week and bring this game back for the week like the trophies during the Zingoz fest!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:57 PM   #10
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I am very excited about the skater cat skate board. I am going to get a few if the price is reasonable. I usually buy only pets from e-store, but this item will be the exception. Thank you for sharing this information with us.
tokyo rose is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: