Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 09:21 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

jeLlyBeAn1573 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the Webkinz eStore, March 28th *UPDATE*

I'm sure it's just a glitch...they are probably trying to fix the purchasing problem...no worries
jeLlyBeAn1573 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2009, 09:23 AM   #42
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

Quote:
eStore unavailable
March 28th, 2009 Please note that the eStore is currently experiencing issues and will be unavailable until the issue has been resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This is from Webkinz Newz
sydney88 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 09:30 AM   #43

jeLlyBeAn1573 will become famous soon enough

Thanks for finding this sydney....Its nice to see Ganz keeping everyone posted
jeLlyBeAn1573 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 09:42 AM   #44
babyleebo is finally
Gift Guru

DebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Exclamation Re: Surprise Saturday at the Webkinz eStore, March 28th *UPDATE*

the e-store says for suprise saturday, it is out of stock for the items listed, just to let evewryone know.
DebbieFaye is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 09:47 AM   #45
Unregistered

when i went on this orning there was a message that says "out of stock" in red letters next to EVERY item!
Old 03-28-2009, 09:52 AM   #46
Gift Guru

CharmCity is a WI addict!
CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!

As of now, everything in the e-store says out of stock.
CharmCity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 09:56 AM   #47
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A WI Front Page entry has been added:

Surprise Saturday at the Webkinz eStore, March 28th *UPDATE*

The following "extra" items are for sale at the Webkinz eStore for Surprise Saturday, March 28th:
Click the image to open in full size.
  • Webkinz: Phoenix
  • Exclusives: Sparkling Tiara, Zingoz Tree, Circus Popcorn Bed, Museum Dinosaur
  • Charm Codes: Gorilla, Wacky Zingoz
The Sparkling Tiara is a new item.

UPDATE: We are receiving reports from members who are having problems placing orders at the eStore. The order process seems to be getting locked up right at the point where the eStore presents the Feature Code to the customer. Instead of getting a code, customers are getting the word "processing". If you are having a problem with your eStore order, you can contact eStore Customer Service on this page: https://www.webkinzestore.com/csform

As of 8:30am EST we have not had a single report of a successful order. Hopefully the programmers will correct this glitch soon.

UPDATE 2: Many members have also noted that when you attempt to use the contact form on the eStore Customer Service page, you get a "connection failed" message. We are advising members to hold off on their eStore purchases at this time until we receive confirmation that purchases are again working at the eStore.
Also the jr site is getting error messages that the site/page{s} can not be found and things like that; blank page beyond the error message{s}. Sounds like they have major server{s} problems, yet again. BTW, did anyone ever figure out why all their server numbers backtrack to US {not Canadian} server locations? Yes, I ran the DNS and all! LOL
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 10:03 AM   #48
Grammikinz

Grammikinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sure you've already noticed...the message on WebkinzNewz:

Announcements
eStore unavailable
March 28th, 2009
Please note that the eStore is currently experiencing issues and will be unavailable until the issue has been resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience.

So, at least they know there are issues! Sometimes I wonder if anyone at Ganz is really looking!

I love that tiara! But I just can't bring myself to pay real money for virtual stuff. But I'm getting closer!
Grammikinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 10:07 AM   #49
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

Everything is now out of stock at the e-store! Very big glitch!
florida is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 10:10 AM   #50

darlingme will become famous soon enough

I went to the e-store and it said all of the items for Saturday were out of stock. How do you run out of stock for virtual items since they are not rea? I wonder if Ganz is goitn to fix this and "re-stock" the items?
darlingme is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: