Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 08:53 AM   #31

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the Webkinz eStore, March 28th *UPDATE*

The estore now shows everything as being Out of Stock.

Always seems a bit silly to me (how can pixels be out of stock), but from their perspective I guess it is preferable to Closed for Maintenance.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2009, 08:57 AM   #32
Mysticklarose
Lil Kinz
mysticklarose is an unknown quantity at this point

The Estore is now saying everything is out of stock.

Attached Images
File Type: jpgUntitled-1.jpg (59.4 KB, 6 views)
mysticklarose is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 09:00 AM   #33
call me Ducky:)
Webkinz :)

blueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to behold

oh no webkinz estore's sparkilig taira is out of scock! i was going to get one for me and one for my sister for her bithday what am i going to get her now!
blueducky1995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 09:00 AM   #34

nsluski will become famous soon enough

So what happens now! I of course tried to purchase the phoenix, and 5 other items with no codes, and the same error everyne else is getting. My CC has been charged...Will I actually get my items?????

Of course this is my first estore purchase, and I am unsure how this process works. I wanted the phoenix so bad, I should have waited Does Ganz reimburse? Give you credit??

Any help would be fantastic!
nsluski is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 09:02 AM   #35

webinzkid will become famous soon enough

I went to the estore to make a purschase but every item says out of stock.I also get an error when sending a message to cs
webinzkid is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 09:03 AM   #36
a1texan is an unknown quantity at this point

I just checked and there's a big red OUT OF STOCK notice posted by each and every item in the e-store!
I guess all of those multiple purchases wiped them out! HA
a1texan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 09:09 AM   #37

nsluski will become famous soon enough

All,

I have an email to use!!

Don't know if it will help, but when you click on your order history, and click on your purchases for today. Scroll down to see "print codes" It will of course say there are no codes for your purchase (WHICH IS WRONG!!) but there is an email address that you can write their customer service through your personal email. webkinzestorecs@ganz.com

I have sent an email at 8am EST haven't recieved a message back yet, but it is better than getting a "communication failed" message.

If people knew this already, sorry I at least feel better that I wrote something that I knew went through to them.

Thanks
nsluski is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 09:12 AM   #38

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

Yep, Estore is completely out as everything id OUT OF STOCK! How does a virtual item become out of stock? Are they limiting what is available or did they forget to take a lock off?

So no tiara, no new Phoenix. . . my son will be sad. (he has patience though - lol)

Enjoy the day, it is the one you are living in!

rocks!
mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 09:14 AM   #39
call me Ducky:)

blueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to behold

every item is out of scock! i am hopeing it is just a glich! no i am praying it is just a gich!
blueducky1995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 09:21 AM   #40
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

For every item we are unable to purchase, Ganz is loosing revenue. They will have it up and running soon. Please be patient. I know it is frustrating. DD and I want the tiara too.
mom2tc is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: