Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 07:44 PM   #111
Webkinz :)
nanadixie is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Re: Surprise Saturday at the Webkinz eStore, March 28th *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by ses6761
BTW - be warned! I just checked by bank account and both of the transactions have shown up. Be careful on repeating the order!
The same thing happened to me. I got codes for the second transaction but none for the first but the got my money. Now I can't log in the codes ("please wait"). ugh!~
nanadixie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2009, 08:18 PM   #112
Unregistered

Angry Re: Surprise Saturday at the Webkinz eStore, March 28th *UPDATE*

I do not go to the webkinz e store but i read all the problms and i feel bad for you. Sorry guys
Old 03-28-2009, 08:25 PM   #113

littlekeylime is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the Webkinz eStore, March 28th *UPDATE*

I have to tell you, I am really angry. I spent twelve real dollars on two "virtual" tiaras, they showed up on my credit card as a debit, but no tiara's. "Still Processing". This is stealing. My credit card has been charged and I have no info on the transaction from Ganz except "processing"...They should have closed the estore if they were having problems, instead of just taking everyones money. Its all about money, money, money. I'm all for running a successful business, but this is shameful.

Taking my money and giving me nothing for it is serious business, not matter how much I love webkinz.
littlekeylime is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 08:50 PM   #114
Gift Guru

Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

Thanks for the update FIA.
Icicle20 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 08:54 PM   #115
Puffers21
Calypuff is an unknown quantity at this point

they have also charged my bank account and i still have no codes. i wrote an email to the addres that was coming up on the "print codes" page. this is very frustrating and honestly this is becoming a big annoyance
Calypuff is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 09:02 PM   #116
dr040601

dr040601 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey everyone, its 9:00 pm in Illinois and I still can not get into the estore. All day long I have not been able to even view anything. Is anyone else having these problems and what can I do? Please and Thank YOu

Rose
dr040601 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 09:05 PM   #117
amshaden is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: Surprise Saturday at the Webkinz eStore, March 28th *UPDATE*

Finally! Thanks for the update!

View Post Originally Posted by dr040601
Hey everyone, its 9:00 pm in Illinois and I still can not get into the estore. All day long I have not been able to even view anything. Is anyone else having these problems and what can I do? Please and Thank YOu

Rose

You just might have to wait until they fix it there. It's working fine in Austin.

Last edited by amshaden; 03-28-2009 at 09:05 PM..
amshaden is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 09:35 PM   #118
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

I bought the tiara and my FINAL CHARM! earlier today and got the error. It is still stiing in Processing status... Does anyone know if the 'processing' orders will ever get finished or should I re-order and then bug them for my money back on the first order? I don't want to miss that gorilla charm!
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 10:49 PM   #119

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by dr040601

Rose

I live in Ohio and can get into the site I did this morning as like everyone that said they paid for tiara and I got two of them also and didn't get code I hope they will send them to my eamil tomarrow but who know but I did go back in tonight and got one more tiara and I got that code so I just wanted to let you know it is working for me getting in so I don't know why your is not working sence you are not that far from Ohio...
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 11:16 PM   #120
Gifted
xlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of light

ugg wasnt the bunny suppose to b avail this weekend

ugggg
xlifetime is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: