Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 03:34 PM   #101
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the Webkinz eStore, March 28th *UPDATE*

awsome! i want the tiara! by the way, has anyone noticed that if u didn't do anything on your webkinz account, but you aren't allowed to spin the wheel of wow or do the gem hunt. i don't know why and it has happened to me. also my friend called earlier this morning and said about the same thing. this si news for u too,
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2009, 04:03 PM   #102
strawberry1517
Gift Guru

peakaboo1517 is a name known to allpeakaboo1517 is a name known to allpeakaboo1517 is a name known to all

The pink tiara is such a cool item
peakaboo1517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 04:37 PM   #103
Webkinz :)

gem-peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Unhappy Re: Surprise Saturday at the Webkinz eStore, March 28th *UPDATE*

I can't log into my account. Does anyone know what going on?

I get this message from the adoption center every try;

I'm sorry, but there is something wrong with our servers at this time. Please try again later.

It doesn't seem like other people are having this problem. I've been trying to log in for the past 6 hours, off and on, of course It is very frustrating. Especially living on the west coast and having less time and less convient times to play because of everything being in Eastern time.

If anyone knows what the problem is this time I would love to hear it.

thanks

Gem :easter:
gem-peas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 04:39 PM   #104
Lil Kinz
rayleighg is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the pet this time! i have the bubblegumasous!
rayleighg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 04:41 PM   #105
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I cannot get on one of my accounts either. It is very frustrating. I have 3 new pets to adopt. I am on the east coast.
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 05:13 PM   #106
Puffers21
Calypuff is an unknown quantity at this point

I couldnt do the gem hunt of the wheel of wow either but also i placed an order this morning on the estore (wasnt aware there was an issue) i still have not received the codes and my order is still marked as "processing"
Calypuff is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 06:03 PM   #107
HOA keen to b green
Gift Guru

KrazyKeo has much to be proud ofKrazyKeo has much to be proud ofKrazyKeo has much to be proud ofKrazyKeo has much to be proud ofKrazyKeo has much to be proud of

Gosh I am still having issues with the estore. I tried in the wee hours of this morning to buy the tiara and I got "processing" with no codes. Today I went in and first got "Out of Stock" so I went to the order history and my order was there still tagged as processing. Then after the latest posted update here I went back in and went to order history again and it still says "Processing". I hate to order another one in case that order gets released.

I guess I shouldn't complain I was one of the lucky folks who got free codes by email. Sigh...what a burden to be addicted.
KrazyKeo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 06:26 PM   #108

ses6761 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

I have the same problem with my tiara orders. Also have not been able to Gem Hunt or do Wheel of Wow. I hate to wait on the estore "processing" in case it doesn't go through and I don't get them!
ses6761 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 07:06 PM   #109
ebbies and I are

duckee is on a distinguished road

I got the tiara it looks so cute on my Butterfly!!!!
duckee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 07:21 PM   #110
Just a big

nittensthekitte will become famous soon enough

Those tiaras are soooo cute. I'm reserving my money for the yellow easter bunny lol.
nittensthekitte is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: