Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 01:53 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

petsandpenguins is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Re: Surprise Saturday at the Webkinz eStore, March 28th *UPDATE*

I love the new tiara Ganz has made for Webkinz Estore! I wonder what the new Webkinz Estore/ Ganz Estore is going to be like? I wonder how we are going to be able to get and use those Estore Coins? Hmm....Important questions?
petsandpenguins is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2009, 02:14 PM   #92
Gift Guru

bookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the Webkinz eStore, March 28th *UPDATE*

Sweet, thanks for the info FYA!
~J
bookworm5854 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 02:31 PM   #93
Fuzzy Lops Rule!

willkinskins is a name known to allwillkinskins is a name known to allwillkinskins is a name known to all

i am not able to log into my account! i bought the tiara but can't log in!!! pleas help me i am able to log in on my grandmother's account though!
willkinskins is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 02:41 PM   #94

Lil3120 is an unknown quantity at this point

As of 2:40 PM you can purcahse items in the estore, but when you log into your Webkinz account and enter the Code in the Code shop the site freezes with a "Please Wait..." on the bottom.
Lil3120 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 02:43 PM   #95
MissKatieRosa is on a distinguished road

HUGE apologies to everyone about my lousy-information posts this morning. I'm new here, I'm new to WW, I'm new to estore, I'm so confused. But I think maybe I'll keep my thoughts to myself a little bit longer until I figure things out better.

If anyone read my posts and thought it was ok, that you'd get your order because I said I got my orders, I was wrong. I just saw my orders as "processing" and thought that meant they were going to be ok. It wasn't until I went back in and saw they are STILL "processing" that I realized estore was very very messed up.

SO SORRY FOR GIVING BAD INFO. estore was frustrating enough this morning for everyone without someone spouting off bad info.

Maybe there should be a nice way to tell newbies "um, thanks for your info but keep it to yourself"!!!!!
MissKatieRosa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 02:50 PM   #96
Fuzzy Lops Rule!

willkinskins is a name known to allwillkinskins is a name known to allwillkinskins is a name known to all

please help me!!! my account says they are working on their servers! it doesn't do that on my grandmothers !!! help me cry cry
willkinskins is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 03:06 PM   #97
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Phew! Thanks for the third update!
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 03:07 PM   #98
nanadixie is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Surprise Saturday at the Webkinz eStore, March 28th *UPDATE*

This morning I had attempted to purchase an item at the eStore and I was disconnected when making the payment. This afternoon I attempted it again but 2 things happened: first an item that I purchased last week was added into my cart. I successfully had this removed. When I checked my charge account I was charged twice - I think once for this morning's attempt and then for this afternoon's purchase. I did not get any Feature Code for this morning - am awaiting email to see if there will be one there.
nanadixie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 03:17 PM   #99
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by MissKatieRosa
HUGE apologies to everyone about my lousy-information posts this morning. I'm new here, I'm new to WW, I'm new to estore, I'm so confused. But I think maybe I'll keep my thoughts to myself a little bit longer until I figure things out better.

If anyone read my posts and thought it was ok, that you'd get your order because I said I got my orders, I was wrong. I just saw my orders as "processing" and thought that meant they were going to be ok. It wasn't until I went back in and saw they are STILL "processing" that I realized estore was very very messed up.

SO SORRY FOR GIVING BAD INFO. estore was frustrating enough this morning for everyone without someone spouting off bad info.

Maybe there should be a nice way to tell newbies "um, thanks for your info but keep it to yourself"!!!!!
Poor MissKatieRosa, you were a victim of bad luck. I read your posts this morning and enjoyed them. I hope you keep on posting! This could happen to anyone and is not a newbie error. I'll bet that most people reading this thread this morning, suspected that you might end up having trouble collecting your codes. Cheer up and join the fun! I want an update on those 24 tiaras.

Also, you know, newbie errors are quite acceptable!
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 03:17 PM   #100
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by willkinskins
please help me!!! my account says they are working on their servers! it doesn't do that on my grandmothers !!! help me cry cry
I am sorry this is happening to you. You are not the only one this is happening to. I think that at least one of the servers is down (the one that your account is on). You will just have to wait until Webkinz/Ganz fixes the server. I am sorry. Try every hour or so and see if they get your account working. Last time this happened in the evening on one of my family's accounts, and I couldn't log into the account until the next day.

I think I may get the tiara!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: