Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 08:05 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Surprise Saturday at the Webkinz eStore, March 14th *UPDATE*

A WI Front Page entry has been added:

Surprise Saturday at the Webkinz eStore, March 14th *UPDATE*

Ganz has announced that the following "extra" items will be for sale at the Webkinz eStore (www.webkinzestore.com) on Saturday, March 14th:
  • Webkinz: Floral Fox
  • Exclusives: Playland Ball Pool, Jelly Bean Plant Seeds, Flower Power Sofa Set, Flower Power Expansion, Circus Dining Room Table
  • Charm Codes: Chihuahua, Poncho
The Playland Ball Pool is a brand new item.

Click the image to open in full size.

UPDATE: It looks like Ganz changed their mind on what items they were going to offer for sale at the Webkinz eStore today. Despite what was posted on Ganz' official news site, Webkinz Newz, the Playland Ball Pool is not for sale. Instead, the Bounding Big Top Cannon, which was sold for the first time last weekend, is for sale again. In addition to the charms mentioned on Ganz' News site, the Black Lab and Plumpy charms are also for sale.

And, when the eStore was updated at Midnight, something unexpected happened. Instead of just adding Surprise Saturday to the side menu, a few other items were added. None of the links work, but Super Sunday, Holiday Specials - St Patrick's Day, and Webkinz Jr options became visible. Does this mean the eStore will have a special sale on Tuesday? Based on the new advertisement running on the eStore, it certainly appears so. Does this mean that Webkinz Jr codes will be coming to the eStore? For that, we'll just have to wait and see.

FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2009, 08:06 PM   #2
uvs Kris Allen ♥
Gifted

rocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the Webkinz eStore, March 14th

Thanks for the info, FIA
rocky654 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 08:07 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

AlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightAlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of light

Cool! It's too bad my parents won't let me buy from the eStore. =(
AlohaWebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 08:29 PM   #4
Unregistered

ON WEbkinz News there is a Polka back fish. a story on that would be nice.
Old 03-13-2009, 10:14 PM   #5
Lil Kinz

ambie1211 is an unknown quantity at this point

i love webkinz estore!!!!!!!!!!hi from my webs,
ambie1211 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 10:42 PM   #6
ild about this place
Gift Guru

DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!

Thanks FIA for the great e-Store info.! The Playland Ball Pool looks pretty cool. Does anyone know if it's a real pool for our pets or just a "decoration"?! Which ever it still will look pretty cool in my Circus Room!
DAYCAREMOM24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 11:03 PM   #7
heronbythesea
Gifted

heronbythesea is a glorious beacon of lightheronbythesea is a glorious beacon of lightheronbythesea is a glorious beacon of light

Default Bounding Bigtop Cannon at Estore?

There was supposed to be a playland ball pool, but apparently, they decided on this cannon instead. It's under Surprise Saturday.
heronbythesea is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 11:07 PM   #8
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

Shanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Bounding Bigtop Cannon at Estore?

I waited up to get the ball pool -- and they are listing the cannon! I hope they fix this soon!
Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 1.png (115.4 KB, 16 views)
Shanti is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 11:08 PM   #9

darlingme will become famous soon enough

I just logged into the e-store and it did not show the playland ball pool but it listed the bounding cannon for sale. Also, it had Sunday listed and St. Patrick's day listed but when i clicked on them it said "internet explorer page not found." Hhowever, I did notice a scrolling ad for St. Patricks' day which showed the green Floral fox. How appropriate!
darlingme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 11:12 PM   #10
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I was disappointed that the playland ball pool was not there. I want two of the charms but that's not enough to make up $5 and I don't want to buy something else just to make up the amount.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: