Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-2009, 08:15 PM   #1
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

Default Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, September 5th (Go Prehistoric!)

A new front page story has been added:

Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, September 5th (Go Prehistoric!)

Click the image to open in full size.Ganz has announced that the following "extra" items will be for sale at the Ganz eStore on Saturday, September 5th (Go Prehistoric!)

Pets: Pterodactyl, Woolly Mammoth, Sapphire Spaniel
Exclusives: Museum Dinosaur, Jelly Bean Plant Seeds, Thinking Cap, Mini-Yeti Forest
5 NEW Wallpapers and Floors --
  • Butterfly Castle Floor/Wall Set
  • Guildwood Hall Floor/Wall Set
  • Sandstone Villa Floor/Wall Set
  • Treasure Hall Floor/Wall Set
  • Valor Hall Floor/Wall Set
Click the image to open in full size.
Fairy Falls Charms:: Plumpy, Black Lab
Magic Mire Charms: Chocolate Lab, Bad Fairy, Basset Hound, Kinzpost Letter, Tournament Arena, Dr Quack, Tabby von Meow, Arte Fact
Figurines: Royal Whimsy Dragon
Deluxe Advantage: Ski-in-Style Himalayan Cat Figure, Fairy Falls Charms - Gorilla Charm and Unicorn Charm, Sabertooth Tiger (NEW), Brontosaurus Slide (NEW)

UPDATES: Congratulations to Webkinz Insider staff member COWS4YOU for adopting Perzz, the Sabertooth Tiger. Here's some pictures from COWS4YOU with her latest adoption, and a picture of her Brontosaurus Slide. Thanks for the pictures COWS4YOU!

Thank you to Webkinz Insider member CrocoDuck4 and pet Caterpillar Cucumber, for showing us their new room with the Sandstone Villa Flooring and Wallpaper!

Thank you to Webkinz Insider member, UncleTimmay for providing the images from his Webkinz World home. The new Wallpaper and Flooring are as follows:
Treasure Hall Floor/Wall Set
Valor Hall Floor/Wall Set
Butterfly Castle Floor/Wall Set
Guildwood Hall Floor/Wall Set
commodore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2009, 08:24 PM   #2
511ba
Webkinz :)

iluvvolleyball5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, September 5th (Go Prehistoric!)

coollcool hey i have a question on ww why does it say the black cat is new???
iluvvolleyball5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 08:30 PM   #3
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, September 5th (Go Prehistoric!)

View Post Originally Posted by iluvvolleyball5
coollcool hey i have a question on ww why does it say the black cat is new???
I'm sure it is the same Halloween Black Cat from the past, but the ad must be a recycled ad from last year.
commodore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 08:37 PM   #4
ishful
Gift Guru

icucme is a WI addict!
icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!

OOOHHHH I am so excited the saber tooth tiger and the brontosaurus slide
icucme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 08:40 PM   #5
Dorothy is a
Gift Guru

jkb1957 has a brilliant futurejkb1957 has a brilliant futurejkb1957 has a brilliant futurejkb1957 has a brilliant futurejkb1957 has a brilliant future

Donation Award 

Any idea about the Magic Mire Charms?
jkb1957 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 08:48 PM   #6
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, September 5th (Go Prehistoric!)

I can't wait for Sat. I want the brontosaurus slides for my playgrounds! My pets are going to have soooooooooooooooooooooo much fun!
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:10 PM   #7
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

this is going to be a really interesting weekend!!!! i love the newz.....thanks commodore.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:15 PM   #8
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i can't wait to see the new wallpapers and floors! i want the saber tooth cat and bronto slide
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:18 PM   #9
Diabetes Awareness&l

WebkinzSam888 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzSam888 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzSam888 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzSam888 is a splendid one to behold

Cool! But to bad I don't have a credit card or estore points to buy anything.
WebkinzSam888 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:21 PM   #10
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

I'm really excited! Sometimes I feel like I'm in a whirlwind - I can't keep up with all the new stuff. It sometimes happens that I see something and get excited that it's new, only to vaguely remember that it's been out for a while.
Should be an Enormi-saurus weekend!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: