Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-10-2009, 10:28 AM   #41
Webkinz :)
heuynew will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, October 10th

cool awsome ect,ect
heuynew is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2009, 11:58 AM   #42

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Yay!!! GANZ remembered us Canadians this year!
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 12:13 PM   #43

josie2 will become famous soon enough

i was on e store and cannot find the dragster for sale - it shows in deluxe pre sale the picture but not the item - only item shown in pre sale is purple monster.

I can't find the dynamo dragstore on deluxe in e-store - only the purple monster - has anyone else had this problem. It shows when I click deluxe membership as a pre-sale but no where to buy it.

Last edited by josie2; 10-10-2009 at 12:13 PM..
josie2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 12:16 PM   #44

1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold

I can't wait to go and buy that new dragster. Seeing a webbie in it makes it even more cute. Happy Thanksgiving to all Canadians, you know who you are!!! And Happy Columbus Day for all who get off work!!
1withGod is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 12:55 PM   #45
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

I got the dragdter for my son. I put it in one of his rooms, he hasn't found it yet.... thinking of waiting til he does to say anything.

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Webkinz News has announced that it will be for sale on the 14th
YEA!!!! thanks for the info.

I am so getting the trick or treat troll this wends.
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 01:45 PM   #46
YadyYadyYady

yadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forum
yadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
A new front page story has been added:

Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, October 10th

Click the image to open in full size.

Ganz has announced that following 'extra' items will be available at the eStore on Saturday, October 10th

Webkinz: Opal Pup, Green Seadragon

Exclusives: Pharaoh Costume, Giant Sofa (remember it sits 6), Giant Lamp, Giant Chair, Molten Lava Volcano, Epic Shipwreck, Deep Sea Creature Cove, Minnow Cove

Fairy Falls Charms: Chihuahua, Polar Bear

Magic Mire Charms: Koala, Dalmation, Husky, Beagle, Chocolate Lab, Bad Fairy, Basset Hound, KinzPost Letter

Figurines: Golden Goal Deer

Deluxe Advantage: Purple Monster, Dynamo Dragster (new), Magic W and Wheel of WOW charms, All- In - Jest Lemon-Lime Gecko

Thanks to jep624, we get to see lil' Joe taking the Dynamo Dragster for a spin.

Click the image to open in full size.

Ganz also announced that it will have Holiday Monday: Celebrating both Columbus Day and Canadian Thanksgiving!
I have a question about figurines I can't seem to get answered anywhere else.

I bought only one out of nine of the figurines and managed to collect 7 out of 48 figures.
Today I bought the Golden Goal Deer and the Lemon-Lime Gecko.
Shouldn't it now be showing that I have 3 of 9 figurines?
It shows "2/9" and "7/48 Collected"
Was I wrong assuming that one of thes new figurines is part of the total count of nine?
If not, which one is not a part of the figurine count....Deer or Gecko??
I know it is not part of the count that you get when you click on the little fluttering fairy once you get into the game area.

I hope this is not too confusing.

Thank you

:bokbok:Giblet
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 03:13 PM   #47

josie2 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by josie2
i was on e store and cannot find the dragster for sale - it shows in deluxe pre sale the picture but not the item - only item shown in pre sale is purple monster.

I can't find the dynamo dragstore on deluxe in e-store - only the purple monster - has anyone else had this problem. It shows when I click deluxe membership as a pre-sale but no where to buy it.
thanks to whoever posted that there was a search box in e-store - it worked -i put in dragster and sure enough it came up and I could buy it. thanks again.
josie2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 04:48 PM   #48
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for all the updates.Thanks for all that you do for WI.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::bt::bokbok::clyde::el1::goo:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 04:51 PM   #49
ILoveMyAliCat

Angry Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, October 10th

Don't remind me about columbus day cuz my new principal won't let us get out of school that day
Old 10-10-2009, 04:54 PM   #50
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

The dragster looks pretty.
Andykinz is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: