Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-14-2009, 09:05 AM   #41
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, November 14th

Thanx COWS4YOU for the estore news. I'm getting nthe Lava Volcano for my 2 Black Lava Dragons - Ebony & Shadow.
Thanx jagular for your pics. I love the Sea Monster in the water & love the Log Ride too. I will be getting it when my Mom goes to the estore.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2009, 10:15 AM   #42
Unregistered

Red face Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, November 14th

I didn't know the sea monster could swim in it's pet item that is AWESOME!!!!!!! =0 All this stuff is awesome and i hope i can get an e-store account soon. . . . .
Old 11-14-2009, 10:18 AM   #43
jr12345670

Jr12345670 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, November 14th

I am so buying that Sea Monster!!
Jr12345670 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 10:50 AM   #44
I made my avatar

woofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant future

Cool Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, November 14th

i just got a sea monster i named her pickles and i put a crown of wonde on her and the heart swimsuit bottom on her

first webkinzPerky the pink poodle newest webkinz Pickles the sea monster
woofywoo7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 11:06 AM   #45
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

I love the Log Ride! The Sea Monster is cute too!
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 11:40 AM   #46
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Look at the Log ride! That looks so awesome!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 12:16 PM   #47
Unregistered

OMG!!! It can SWIM in it that's AMAZING!!!!I want the log ride and this pet SO SO SO SO BAD!!! Too bad I can't get estore, ugghhhhh......... =(
Old 11-14-2009, 12:21 PM   #48

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

I love all the flowers and the special item! Congrats!
Penny Lane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 12:28 PM   #49
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

AWW THEY LOOK SO CUTE! I wish it came with a real plushie so I wouldn't waste my money too much
catspaws is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 01:41 PM   #50

rosiehound22 has a spectacular aura about

Ok so I an kinda mad here! I am a deluxe member but am on a family plan. I tried to buy the log ride today and it says only for deluxe members!?! Can only the main account holder buy the deluxe items? If so that is sooo not fair. I so want the log ride.
rosiehound22 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: