Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-22-2009, 09:50 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, May 23rd

A new front page story has been added:

Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, May 23rd

Click the image to open in full size.

Ganz has announced that the following "extra" items will be for sale at the Ganz eStore (www.ganzestore.com) on Saturday, May 23rd:

• Webkinz: Purple Floral Fox, Emerald Lab
  • Exclusives: Origami Waterwheel, Fountain of WOW, Sparkling Tiara, Bounding Big Top Cannon
  • Charm Codes: Panda, Wishing Well
  • Figure Code: Love the Planet Sheep
  • Deluxe Advantage: Origami Waterwheel, Poncho Charm Code, Royal Whimsy Dragon Figure Code
This is the very first time the Origami Waterwheel will be available for sale.

NOTE: In addition to the Poncho Charm Code, the Chihuahua Charm Code is also for sale for Deluxe Members.

Thank you to WI member jagular for these pictures from her account. The eStore description states that the waterwheel is for "outdoor use only", but jagular has discovered that it can actually be placed outside, inside, under water, and in treetop rooms. She says that the paper origami coming out of the wheel is in three different designs: paper airplane, traditional crane, and dragon fly. The waterwheel plays soft oriental-themed music.

FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2009, 09:53 PM   #2
Fuzzy Lops Rule!
Webkinz :)

willkinskins is a name known to allwillkinskins is a name known to allwillkinskins is a name known to all

Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, May 23rd

thanks first post also its the Purple Floral Fox & not Purple Floral Fawn
willkinskins is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 09:57 PM   #3
Unregistered

i wish i could get stuff at the estore but my parents dont let me. although even if they did i don't think i would want to spend real money on little pixels on a screen ! but the items are awesome i just wish we could get them with kc or something
(hey first comment _)
Old 05-22-2009, 10:29 PM   #4
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

This is really wonderful! I was needing the Panda Charm. I also really like the Love the Planet Figurine.
volleyuup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:49 PM   #5
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Cool items, but come on Ganz..lets see a new figurine!!...Thanks so much for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:57 PM   #6

32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all

I am so wow'd. I just purchased our family the family edition of deluxe! yeah! Now, this will be my first time as a deluxe member to partake in that section of the estore! SWEET! Thanks FIA!
32saoirse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 11:14 PM   #7
Kiji08 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, but I was able to purchase the origami water wheel with no problems.

Kiji08 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 11:19 PM   #8
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

something else i just discovered!!!!! it makes different shapes!!! at least 3 different ones. airplanes, cranes, and dragon flys.

so cool. it plays music. it is 2 x 2 squares. i really like it
right now it will go anywhere. will it last? i don't know. it is beautiful under the moon in the treetop yard

indoors

and underwater

i think the description says outdoor only, but right now it's working anywhere. i would buy it with the outdoor in mind. deluxe members be sure to check out under deluxe advantage so it costs 6500 instead of 8000 points! it will let you check out either way, so be careful and buy cheap. lol

with the bamboo slide

with the sushi bar in the ichiban room

Last edited by jagular; 05-23-2009 at 12:15 AM..
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 12:26 AM   #9

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

I just got charged the full amount for the origami water wheel and I have a deluxe account and therefore should have the deluxe advantage price. Watch for that, people! I thought the price change would be automatic since I'm a member and of course it wasn't. I'll have to contact them and see if they'll do anything about it.
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 12:40 AM   #10
WinterIvy

WinterIvy is on a distinguished road

Just picked up the fountain, was so thankful to see it again in the e-store. I -love- that thing. Everytime I see the fountain I'm transported back (via memory!) to the Bellagio... ahh dreamy sigh.
WinterIvy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: