Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-16-2009, 05:36 AM   #61
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, May 16th

i was so hoping that pctures would be posted and thanks to the members who made the PLUNGE and purchased the whole set or just pieces..... it is so totally awesome.
all of the pictures posted here are totally awesome.
i got the prince costume x2 and now am re-thinking the purchase of maybe one or 2 (maybe 3) pieces of the castle. at least i have information as to how they look and work.

i love the set but it is a little more than i really want to pay..... but if purchased in pieces, it will cost more. have to make an educated decision.

thanks guys!!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2009, 06:09 AM   #62
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Thanks for the pictures everyone.--I think this has forced me to go Deluxe today.
My grandson is going spastic.
Where did I put that Charge Card??
MsHoliday is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 06:14 AM   #63
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Hmmm..... dare I sneak my dad's credit card out of his pocket while he's sleeping? JK (I would never do that!) I need to renew my deluxe membership. Been without for like 12 days

I wonder what the castle looks like built.... how much are all the pieces?
TexasGirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 06:17 AM   #64
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by dpac5
I only bought 3 pieces - I only spent 4500 points

Click the image to open in full size.
View Post Originally Posted by alohabon

Here is Prince Charming by his new Castle!
[QUOTE=florida;14485566]
View Post Originally Posted by florida
I purchased the grand castle set, which gives you 8 turrets, 3 drawbridges, 2 gates, 2 corners, 16 walls, 4 towers and 3 keeps. In the pic below I used all but 5 walls,1 drawbridge and 4 turrets. It would be pretty crowded to use all the pieces, so I put some in other yards. I initially thought about buying the smaller set, but it did not include any gates or corners - I could have bought those separately, but I would have neen approaching the price for the grand set. You have to have corners since you cant make them by putting the walls perpendicular - there will be a gap.

Pets cannot climb the ladders to go in th e drawbridge - I was pretty disappointed about that. The castle is also pretty small compared to some of the other outdoor items, such as the flowers. I put some items in the room I posted below to give you an idea of the relative size.

below is a larger picture...

View Post Originally Posted by papergirl63
I posted this on a couple of other threads.

Regular castle.

You can't go through the drawbridge. I left a section of wall out behind the keep.

You can't go up in the towers, or in the buildings.

OOOOHH.....

I like the first one, because it's small, and cheap, but looks great. All the others look wonderful.... gee I want to buy it ALL! Is it outdoor only? Treetop?
TexasGirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 06:41 AM   #65

LoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant future

Boy... I am someone who has definately helped support the estore, but this is ridiculous for the price. I love the items but am very very disappointed that it is not interactive. What were they thinking. I have already spent thousands on the pets and stuff. Now they want me to buy pixels!!! I have been an avid supporter vocally/financially of the estore, but this is a little much for me. I can definately afford it but the question I have to ask myself is "why" on this one. The prince outfit is great.
I hope this isn't becoming a site that is all about the money now.
I would be very disappointed in that!:abn:
LoriM13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 06:42 AM   #66
Webkinz :)

tbendef is on a distinguished road

I think everyones castles look amazing....I love to see everyones ideas! I am just sad it can't be placed in the inside rooms! I was so hoping to have a place to put my dragon super bed and all my other furniture that needs to be placed in a proper "Castle". I thought it would be a cool place for my dragons! Well I guess we are all going to have to get second and third jobs for all these new items ( HA)!
tbendef is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 08:26 AM   #67

shellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clown

I did it, I got the grand Castle set. Images...

None of the pieces can be Kinz Posted or Traded (to be expected). All pieces can go Underwater or Outdoors. None can go indoors or in tree top rooms.

Not interactive. Once the castle is built, if you did not leave a gap in the wall some where you can not enter the center of the castle. Or if your pet was inside the walls, they can not get out. I think they would have made the doors passable or something. Oh well.

The image of the castle in the outdoor room does not include all the pieces of the Set. My daughter like this designer, so I will have to decide what to do with the extra pieces.
shellwcross is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 08:35 AM   #68

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by LoriM13
Boy... I am someone who has definately helped support the estore, but this is ridiculous for the price. I love the items but am very very disappointed that it is not interactive. What were they thinking. I have already spent thousands on the pets and stuff. Now they want me to buy pixels!!! I have been an avid supporter vocally/financially of the estore, but this is a little much for me. I can definately afford it but the question I have to ask myself is "why" on this one. The prince outfit is great.
I hope this isn't becoming a site that is all about the money now.
I would be very disappointed in that!:abn:
so have i been an avid supporter a well , but i sgree with you in every way!!!
rodsbaby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 08:36 AM   #69

montana1d will become famous soon enough

I want the castle set also, but I wonder .... is it just for show or can the webbies play with it/inside it? Does anyone know?
montana1d is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 08:51 AM   #70

papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds
papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds

[QUOTE=florida;14485566]
View Post Originally Posted by florida
I purchased the grand castle set, which gives you 8 turrets, 3 drawbridges, 2 gates, 2 corners, 16 walls, 4 towers and 3 keeps. In the pic below I used all but 5 walls,1 drawbridge and 4 turrets. It would be pretty crowded to use all the pieces, so I put some in other yards. I initially thought about buying the smaller set, but it did not include any gates or corners - I could have bought those separately, but I would have neen approaching the price for the grand set. You have to have corners since you cant make them by putting the walls perpendicular - there will be a gap.

Pets cannot climb the ladders to go in th e drawbridge - I was pretty disappointed about that. The castle is also pretty small compared to some of the other outdoor items, such as the flowers. I put some items in the room I posted below to give you an idea of the relative size.

below is a larger picture...

Florida, Thank you for posting a larger picture. I was trying to see your beautiful castle last night. But my old eyes were pretty bleary at 2:00 am.

For the life of me I can't figure out why they didn't make an entrance you can go through. (I only got drawbridges so I don't know about the other entrance with the bars)

It would have been really nice if they had made the towers usable. ( like the pirate's crow's nest)
papergirl63 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: