Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-16-2009, 01:20 AM   #51
Gifted

dpac5 has a spectacular aura aboutdpac5 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, May 16th

I only bought 3 pieces - I only spent 4500 points

Click the image to open in full size.
dpac5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2009, 01:28 AM   #52
Webkinz :)

mywebkinzworld is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by papergirl63
I posted this on a couple of other threads.

Regular castle.

You can't go through the drawbridge. I left a section of wall out behind the keep.

You can't go up in the towers, or in the buildings.

love it! your castle looks awesome. It is just what I pictured.
mywebkinzworld is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 01:38 AM   #53

papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds
papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by dpac5

Very nicely done , Dpac5, Love it . It looks like victorian home. And it goes perfect with the wrought Iron fence.

I can just see someone making a whole street of homes.

View Post Originally Posted by dpac5

Very nicely done , Dpac5, Love it .

It looks like Victorian home. And it goes perfect with the wrought Iron fence.

I can just see someone making a whole street of homes.

Last edited by papergirl63; 05-16-2009 at 01:38 AM..
papergirl63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 01:50 AM   #54

imaclown is a splendid one to beholdimaclown is a splendid one to beholdimaclown is a splendid one to beholdimaclown is a splendid one to behold

WI Subscriber
Smile Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, May 16th

Nice castle pieces! Has anyone noticed the new sushi bar? What do you think of it? All of this new stuff, all at once is kind of overwhelming, don't you think? Ganz really wants to meet EVERYones needs. Pocketbook here I come!
imaclown is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 02:04 AM   #55
nseguin

ftegal is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, May 16th

I can't help but think that they are doing this to get more people to become deluxe members. All of a sudden there is all this new stuff that deluxe members get sooner and cheaper.

Hey, who am I to talk. it worked for me. I am now a deluxe. And I am sure that it won't be long till I get some of the caste pieces. They look so cool.

I am so glad that Ganz keeps adding new stuff. It keeps us wondering, whats next. I really look forward to the weekends to see if there is something new available (and affordable).

I love .

:gwolf: London :cmunk:Acorn :husky:Winter Lucky Collin
ftegal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 02:17 AM   #56

Ladyt has disabled reputation

No castle for me, I'm terribly disappointed in the fact your pet cant do anything with it, nice to look at but not for that money
Ladyt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 02:30 AM   #57

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

Yes it is more of a decoration, for looks only. I bet that oragami water wheel is the same way-just for looks. The river ride must be an actual ride I think, that may be worth the price. I bought the grand castle and made it interactive by putting my in-ground pool and acorn BBQ grill (other grills look too big inside the walls, it shows the small scale of the building)inside the walls. Also a seat by the pool so a pet can sit by it. I also put my griffin in the prince costume because he looks great with the castle theme-and then came here and saw someone else had the same idea. Great minds think alike! He looks cool in that costume. I'll try to get some pics tomorrow but WW is closed down for the night. Good work everyone with your room designs, they're awesome!
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 03:08 AM   #58

alohabon will become famous soon enough

Here is Prince Charming by his new Castle!

alohabon is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 04:05 AM   #59
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Wow..I love the look of this item..it's so Medieval..but after reading over the posts..this is just decoration??..Sorry, I just can't justify spending that much on accout pixels...thanks so much jagular for the posts and pictures,...Hope you enjoy this wonderous castle!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 05:20 AM   #60
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

[QUOTE=florida;14485358]I purchased the grand castle set, which gives you 8 turrets, 3 drawbridges, 2 gates, 2 corners, 16 walls, 4 towers and 3 keeps. In the pic below I used all but 5 walls,1 drawbridge and 4 turrets. It would be pretty crowded to use all the pieces, so I put some in other yards. I initially thought about buying the smaller set, but it did not include any gates or corners - I could have bought those separately, but I would have neen approaching the price for the grand set. You have to have corners since you cant make them by putting the walls perpendicular - there will be a gap.

Pets cannot climb the ladders to go in th e drawbridge - I was pretty disappointed about that. The castle is also pretty small compared to some of the other outdoor items, such as the flowers. I put some items in the room I posted below to give you an idea of the relative size.

below is a larger picture...

florida is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: