Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-16-2009, 12:14 AM   #41
Gifted

dpac5 has a spectacular aura aboutdpac5 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, May 16th

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
yes you can
Thank you !

Now I got to go shopping.
dpac5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2009, 12:20 AM   #42
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm so disappointed. I figured the castle would be priced a little higher than the other items, maybe $10, and honestly that would still be high. There is no way I would buy that for that price. If you click on more info it says the smaller castle set is regularly $25 on sale for $17 and then the grand castle set is regularly $40 on sale for $28. Are they trying to say this is a bargain? Not!
abond429 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 12:21 AM   #43
I'm a Shabby Chic
Webkinz :)

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

Oh, this castle set is sooooo cool!!! I'm going to have to have it!!!! I love castles anyway and it is way cool that you can make it unique with the separate pieces like that!!! I bet it's going to take a bite outta my checking account though!!!!!
peggios is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 12:49 AM   #44

doggiewebkinz has disabled reputation

Thanks for the news. I checked the price of it and it is extremely expensive for the entire set. I dont think that I am going to get one anymore.

Doggiewebkinz
doggiewebkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 01:06 AM   #45
uvs Jesus~ C:

KangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to all

Yes! The prince costume! I want it SO badly!! Austin would look SO SO SO cute in it!!

Can someone show me what it looks like a Kangaroo, please?
KangarooLover12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 01:08 AM   #46

papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds
papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds

I posted this on a couple of other threads.

Regular castle.

You can't go through the drawbridge. I left a section of wall out behind the keep.

You can't go up in the towers, or in the buildings.

Click the image to open in full size.
papergirl63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 01:11 AM   #47
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Wow! Thanks for showing us all how big it is (plus the limitations). Decisions decisions!
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 01:13 AM   #48
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Just want to correct the information regarding charms available on Saturday. I was just there and purchased the PANDA and WISHING WELL. The castle set is discounted but only for Deluxe members. It was 28000 or 28 dollars. My account is US so I won't be able to see how it looks until much later. Have fun all you night owls. hee hee
Nanasrose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 01:18 AM   #49
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

I purchased the grand castle set, which gives you 8 turrets, 3 drawbridges, 2 gates, 2 corners, 16 walls, 4 towers and 3 keeps. In the pic below I used all but 5 walls,1 drawbridge and 4 turrets. It would be pretty crowded to use all the pieces, so I put some in other yards. I initially thought about buying the smaller set, but it did not include any gates or corners - I could have bought those separately, but I would have neen approaching the price for the grand set. You have to have corners since you cant make them by putting the walls perpendicular - there will be a gap.

Pets cannot climb the ladders to go in th e drawbridge - I was pretty disappointed about that. The castle is also pretty small compared to some of the other outdoor items, such as the flowers. I put some items in the room I posted below to give you an idea of the relative size.

Click the image to open in full size.
florida is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 01:20 AM   #50
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Oh gee...I am so disappointed that our pets can't go through the drawbridge or in the towers at least. The description of the castle appeared to be rather vague and now I can see why. I will be calling Ganz on Monday morning that is for sure. Like many of the items that can only be in one position. I just hate that.
Nanasrose is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: