Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-17-2009, 10:01 AM   #131
Webkinz :)

birdfolks will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, May 16th

Does anyone know if you can put any castle piece can go inside or just outside?

By the way I think the castle stuff is way too expensive. They are making a killing, at least they should make it sharable, who else thinks so? I think we should all get up a petitions and demand with the rough times ganz should be more concerned about keeping there loyal custormers and stop trying to rob our bank, first bringing 5 or 6 pets a month was way too much, a lot of webkinz people gave up, especially sense they say you can't put more than 100 pet's per account, I can't tell you how many accounts and items I see for sale or left just because it is going way to far to quick, what about us Moms that love playing but have to buy for the kids too. The econemy isn't going to allow that much more. Even the trading cards went down hill on what it offered for the kids and helping there account with money, does anyone agree with me?
By the way please excuse my spelling, way to early to think about how things are spelled with that first cup of coffie
birdfolks is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2009, 01:57 PM   #132
kinzfamily is an unknown quantity at this point

What great designs all of you have shown! Each design is wonderful, and I love the idea of using flowers and plants and ponds that we already have.
It would be nice if Ganz would update the programming and allow the pieces to go in the treetop rooms. Indoors would be nice, but we could probably use a Medieval room for the Royal guests. The treetop room makes more sense than the underwater room, in my opinion.
The grocery money might be a little short this week, but we HAVE to have a castle! All the ideas of how to arrange the pieces have been outstanding--I don't want to name names for fear I'd forget someone! Thanks for all the ideas! Let's hope all the grandkids don't want one each for an end-of-school treat!
:husky:
kinzfamily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 05:31 PM   #133
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

The castle set looks cool , thanks WI for the info you rock!
Bob- insert penguin here-
Proud owner of 52 kinz and lil kinz,more to come
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 07:55 PM   #134
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

Just want to let everyone know that many (hopefully eventually all!) of the castles posted on this thread plus many more are being collected together in the Design tips section of WI. If you want to take a peek for even more wonderful castles, here is the link.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ow-off-506965/

Also for any new castles posted here, could you also post them on that link? Thanks!
jms40 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 11:37 PM   #135
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

Here's our new Castle...with King Pauly...who has had a long day of Parties to attend in his honor...

Last edited by MAMA5517; 04-03-2014 at 05:03 PM..
MAMA5517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 10:01 AM   #136
♥Team Alice♥
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

Red face Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, May 16th

Thats cute! I have a lion but as of now hes Dex Dangerous with
the new series 4 trading card outfit & landing pad! Super cool!
Wow bored anyone else?
kathryn236 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:04 AM   #137
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by MAMA5517
Here's our new Castle...with King Pauly...who has had a long day of Parties to attend in his honor...
This was amde using the FULL set!
MAMA5517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 12:50 PM   #138
Gifted

dpac5 has a spectacular aura aboutdpac5 has a spectacular aura about

Bought a few more pieces, Spent now to date is 16500 points.

Click the image to open in full size.
dpac5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:25 PM   #139
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by dpac5
Bought a few more pieces, Spent now to date is 16500 points.

Click the image to open in full size.
Wow! That's incredible! Thanks for sharing
funmamas is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 10:59 PM   #140
Gifted

peelman is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by peelman
I like the castles room. The pictures look great. I am disappointed that they are not interactive. I did not spend my $ because I wanted to seen someones set first. I am glad that I waited. I believe that even at the discounted deluxe member price that this i was too expensive. Since Ganz doesn't have to produce any actual product the prices seem astounding. I like the Prince outfit though. I am going to get that. Maybe if we all tell Ganz that this it too much they will lover the prices. One can only hope. Also, Cassielouwho has a picture posted with a pet in a jester outfit. WHer did that come from? It looks so cute. Does anyone know how to get one?
Thanks for the information about the jester outfit, I appreciate it.
peelman is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: