Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-16-2009, 09:33 PM   #121
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

Default Re: Surprise Saturday at the Ganz eStore, May 16th

Princ Siegfried is entertaining some royals from a neighboring kingdom. Sir Hopps A Lot is guarding the east gate,
while Galahad and Zerrin watch the main entrance.

Click the image to open in full size.

The west and north walls are protected by dragons, who declined to have their pictures taken.
Kinz Krazed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2009, 09:40 PM   #122
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Kinz Krazed
Princ Siegfried is entertaining some royals from a neighboring kingdom. Sir Hopps A Lot is guarding the east gate,
while Galahad and Zerrin watch the main entrance.
I spelled prince wrong, but I can't modify the post. It is really bugging me. Sorry all.
Old 05-16-2009, 09:44 PM   #123
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by peelman
I like the castles room. The pictures look great. I am disappointed that they are not interactive. I did not spend my $ because I wanted to seen someones set first. I am glad that I waited. I believe that even at the discounted deluxe member price that this i was too expensive. Since Ganz doesn't have to produce any actual product the prices seem astounding. I like the Prince outfit though. I am going to get that. Maybe if we all tell Ganz that this it too much they will lover the prices. One can only hope. Also, Cassielouwho has a picture posted with a pet in a jester outfit. WHer did that come from? It looks so cute. Does anyone know how to get one?
The jester hat comes with one of the new figures that was sold in the e-store a couple weeks ago. I think it is a frog figure. WW is hanging up on me right now so I can not verify (I bought it when it was available).
jms40 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 10:08 PM   #124
allmine4me
Gift Guru

pattie1970 is a jewel in the roughpattie1970 is a jewel in the rough

I think the set is way too expensive, even at the reduce deluxe member price. But a few individual pieces are cute... just can't see getting the whole set because it would take up a whole outdoor room.... and I am wondering if your pet would get stuck at the doorway and not able to enter the room? Has anyone actually bought the whole set?

Oh, I see all the comments and pics now. Thanks for posting guys!
Can your pets move thru the pieces or did you have to move a wall to get the pet inside? It does look much better when placed in the room than the generic pic at the estore.

View Post Originally Posted by UncleTimmay
Well I bought the whole Castle Set and it is really to much for one room. Wow. Then to top that off the darn pieces keep sticking to the floor after I move them in and I have had to leave the room and come back several times and log out and log in several times to just to edit them. What a night mare. So now I'm trying to figure out what to do with all these pieces. Oh and did I mention that unless you leave a wall piece out you can't get inside the castle. I'll post pics once I figure out what to do with it.

Attachment 176377

Ok here is every piece in the Grand Castle Set in one room where you can still move in and out of every door way for the room and keep the illusion that the Castle is sealed from all enimies. I'm not sure I'm going to keep one big Castle and will most likely make two smaller ones in different rooms with some water features. Curious to see what anyone else came up with.
You just answered the questions I had. I think now we will only get a few pieces... I don't want to have to create more room but rather redecorate what we already have.
Thanks for posting!

Last edited by pattie1970; 05-16-2009 at 10:08 PM..
pattie1970 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 10:12 PM   #125
Banned
nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!

I went the cheap and simple route and just bought one tower piece. If you don't want to drop a lot of money on the entire castle some of the individual parts still make nice accent pieces for your yard!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgtower.JPG (232.0 KB, 14 views)
nemo434 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 10:26 PM   #126
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned

My entrance is behind the left front tower. The pets can walk in & out and all thru the interior like a maze.
Old 05-16-2009, 11:06 PM   #127
moosewyo
Webkinz :)

moosewyo will become famous soon enough

Everyone's designs are FANTASTIC!!
moosewyo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 11:16 PM   #128
Polly4620
Gift Guru

hiltonii is just really nicehiltonii is just really nice

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

Click the image to open in full size.

Here is the Grand Castle Set
hiltonii is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 07:45 AM   #129
Webkinz :)

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

Great picture of the actual size of the castle. It sure is cute, but a little too pricey. You can go in debt with Weblinz (lol)
1Aramus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 09:34 AM   #130
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by 1Aramus
Great picture of the actual size of the castle. It sure is cute, but a little too pricey. You can go in debt with Weblinz (lol)
Yeah, I bought a webkinz for my niece for her Birthday and then I bought one so I could go online and play games with her. Was a great idea at the time. Now I have 3 accounts over 150 pets and have spent way more money then I care to know on these things. I've got so many now I can't stop till I have them all. I'm gonna have to think twice before I buy my next present for my niece. I actually play with my webkinz way more than she does.
UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: